INSTAGRAM

Sunday, August 1, 2010

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Well, I have planned the schedule for yesterday ( 31/7/2010 ) since my friend told me that he helped me won the tickets. Plan A: Go Sunway Pyramid shopping and watch MTV World Stage with munn :) But due to some reasons, i didnt get the tickets. * sorry munn :x This plan has been cancel. Okays, move on to Plan B: Friend's birthday celebration again. Since i got nothing to do and not willing to stay at home, i decided to join them.


We ( yvone, yongxin, woei shya, hai shan, xin ying ) planned to have our dinner at DAORAE. *clickable Yesss, a korean bbq restaurant. But when we reached there, there were fulled! We just stunned there and looked at each other O.O Fine, tried to wait a while. * cause all of us want to eat korean food so much, so not decide to change place Luckily, the brave 1 - yongxin, went upstair to find some place. She found it! wuhooo x) So we went upstair and started to order our food.

trust me! this is very heavy!

woei shya

vegetable with yong xin

pork! RM35 for here :X
Expensive but nice


the birthday girl - xinying
with her beef.
She said this was nice!

Kimchi Jeon Gol ( small ), RM50
Strongly recommend this!
Not really spicy & super nice! ;D


This is not enough for us :x
* our table was so messy *




If you want to eat here ( Daorae ), suggest you to eat at lunch time. Cause really expensive. But if you don't mind to pay, yes, you may try here at night. Hai shan claimed that she was tired, so she went back earlier. The others dont want to go back so earlier. So we moved to next round! * credit to haishan's mummy for fetching us to the destination

PaoBing! :D
If you like to eat 'ice', this is a right place for you!

I share this with yvone, chocolate flavour

xinying
I am here to wish you happy birthday! :)
* my earlier birthday wish *

The pretties :)

The clever 1 and me




Of course! Why we want to stay back until so late? Girls talk is a must for us! x) Enjoyed gossip with them. Went back home after 12. Gosh, my mummy is going to kill me :x


I like this photo ;D * captured by me *
Guess.. Who is playing the guitar?

5 comments: