INSTAGRAM

Sunday, August 29, 2010

FAMINE 30 - THE REAL CAMP

Finally, I want to start my Famine 30 post after a week I went there. * Applause * I think I'm the last one ( among my friends ) to post about this :x Okays, actually I'm quite lazy to update already, but since I have promised I will post about this after I went.


21/8/2010 ( Saturday )

First, credits Sinpeng's mum & Cathssy's father for fetching me to Xingti's house and the destination - HELP University College Main Block. Waited my group members to reach after the registeration time because some of them don't know how to come. * Luckily we were not the last group :D We were group number 12/36 Sounds weird right? Number 12 & 36. Yea, every groups also got 2 numbers. One for games sessions, another for us to take bus.







Yeah, no doubt, the pretty girl that took the card '36' was my group leader, Hui Pin. She is a nice & soft girl. We like her :D



Let's introduce the emcees for this year, MARCUS & VIN. Marcus was incharged for English, and Vin was incharged for Chinese translate.








The left 1 is Marcus, the right 1 is Vin.











Game session : Ice breaker 1



Opening ceremony after that. Roshan & William were visited to come here and gave some speech about Famine 30.


















Continued with Famine Challenge 1 - Survive Past Five. How to play this game? Well, let me explain a little bit. We were given a paper that contained some information about 'you'. Then we gonna move back or in front with the instruction that given by the volunteers there. So, we will know that 'you' are belong to healthy or unhealthy 1.





Stand in a row before we started.




The instructions given by the volunteers.




Moved back or in front. I'm the healthy 1, so i kept moved in front. :D

We were given a sticker and sticked it to the white towel. Pink colour means dead, green colour means alive and yellow colour means half half. I'm in the 'Australia' 1, so you can see that there are all are alive. Unfortunately, some of the countries, the people there are hard to survive :X God bless them.


Next session : Ice Breaker 2. We were asked to complete the requests that they wanted. The photos must involved all of us ( the group members ) inside. * I don't have the photos :x










Some video sharing at 4.30-5 p.m



This is why I can survive for so long :) Water is a need for us!

We started our next Famine Challenge 2 - Living in the Streets at 5.30 p.m. Yup, this game will last for 4 hours. Instruction : We are kids that are very very very poor, no food, no living place, no money... So, we gonna find some jobs to earn money to change food points. Each people must have 10 food points ( means 1 group must contain 100 food points ). For those money left, it consider as your group's earning. At last, there will be winner for the game.






All of us were busy making our 'clothes' with newspapers given.






We must sleep to earn 'chop' so that we wont get caught when polices want to check us.






First get first serve LOL. We need bottles to change money.






All of us were so tired after the game :X

Then , we can washed up and prepared to sleep. Well, we went lobby there to gossip since we were not sleepy yet. Marcus joined us after that. LOL! He is so funny lar XD






Gossiping x)

They all went to sleep at 1 something. I can't sleep tight at all because I didn't bring sleeping bag :x So, i woke up at 5.30 a.m * Quite early right and walked around with kahchuah cause we got nothing to do.






Warm-up session at 7.30 a.m









Prize Giving + Photo session after that. Yup, we got number 4 for the Famine Challenge 2 - Living in the Streets. Thanks, my group members! :D






The only group photo that I found :x Oh!!! I miss you all guys :D

Headed to Stadium Putra ( Bukit Jalil ) at 10 a.m. This is what we were waiting for! ;D Let's rock the stadium~! Well, Im lazy to describe the whole concert, if you got read newspaper, I think you will know who got performed. We have a high-five bread & V-soy for the break fast. Gosh! That was so tasty after I have fast for 30hours :)



Yea, it is worth for me to participate in this camp - Famine 30. Im sure that I will go for next year too :) Hope that people can help those kids to survive. Light up their life :)






Help campers and all the volunteers :D You guys rock!

For more details, I suggest you all to view these blogs: Jwen, Joee & Kenke.

Photos from : Ong Chia Wei

2 comments: