INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MUST-DO-LIST

'' Well done is better than well said. '' --- Benjamin Franklin

Strongly agree to this quote. It is always easier to say than do. People like me ( type of lazy-bones ) will not easy to go through with things that you aim for. I think I should make myself a must-do-list for the few important things that should be complete first.


1. STUDY HARD!

Time flies without looking back. It is August now! 1 month later, form5 students gonna sit for trial exam. Yes, I'm one of the form5 student too. But, I still haven't prepare for the coming trial exam :x Ishhh!!! I do always remind myself to study but still fail .______. Any idea for me to get myself into 'their world' ? Countdown for SPM : 97 days to go. WAKE UP!!! Stop wasting time anymore :x




2. DRINK WATER!!

LOL! I think by seeing this, your expression will become like this O.O and ask: 'Drink water?' Yup, drink water! You know what, I brought '1000ml of water' to school, i came back with '500ml of water'. Sometimes, I cant even drink more than 300ml for a day. I know this is unhealthy, but i just can't ask myself to drink. Drink is just like eat for me. I feel full after I drink. That's why I put this into my must-do-list :X



3. EXERCISE!!!

To attend my cousie's wedding dinner, i must start exercise now! LOL! Not only for this reason of course, i want to exercise to lose weight for long time already. But still, FAIL to do so xD No more 'INCREASE' to my weight :X



4. UPDATE MY BLOG!!!!

Update my blog at least twice a week :D Not because to increase visitors or viewers from other countries * Of course i do hope people will visit my blog I just want to blog more about my own lives, feelings and stories. Appreciate for those who visit my blog often, thank you guys :)







Anyone can remind me to do all these things from now on? x)

8 comments:

  1. i can help you to finish your water :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. munn: LOL! i dont give you x)
    jfook: thanksss ;D
    zzanyy: okayyyy!
    ken: lol, hope i can do so

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will remind you...everyday. Haha ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck..n hope u happy always..

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous: LOL! keep remind me then xD
    ejum: thankss! i will =]

    ReplyDelete