INSTAGRAM

Friday, August 13, 2010

VOLLEYBALL

Guys, if you got view my older post, you will get to know that i had took part in a volleyball competition for carnival day. Yes, my team got NUMBER 1 for the match * clap * You can view my post for more detail & story for that ---> click here



Finally, what we wish to get for so long, we can own it by today! ;D Yup, today was the prize giving ceremony for carnival games. We got the trophies and t-shirts. * I thought is jersey? But school T pula? :X Fine, at least i got prize for this year ;D Yesh, this is the 2nd trophy that i got for this year. * The first one is cheerleading 1 ;D I'm glad that i have participated in this competition, buddies ;) Joee, kahchuah, munn, swing, xingti, shumeen & eugene. I LOVE YOU, SUPERGIRL * my team name LOL!


the trophy :)
Nice?

8 of us :)
* credits to all of you for giving me such a great time! ;D


my trophy, can you see the words?
LOL! is too small i think :X


school T + trophy

Although the game had passed so long, but it was still fresh for us! We practise together, gossip together, eat together... All these memorable things, how can we forget about it? No way, i will appreciate all these since this year is the last year for me in this school :)



So, girls! When we can go out and play volleyball together again? xD Inform me ya! ;D Call in XXX-XXXXXXX LOL! I will be there for anytime x)


I LOVE VOLLEYBALL!

2 comments: