INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I-City

Last friday, I skipped my AddMath tuition and went to I-City with my relatives. * Argh! Exam is coming soon, but I still can skip my tuition :(


Reached there by almost 10.30 p.m. It was pretty late right? But, don't worry, there will be close at 4 a.m. * Information from the guard there You just need to pay Rm10 for a car that enter, and that will be your entrance fee. It is cheap! Strongly recommend you all to go there and see the views, the lights are extremely beautiful :D I-City is at somewhere in Shah Alam. Free to drop by there and take a look, you wont regret for sure :)

Okays, photos time :

Ticket. 1 ticket can use for 5 person.




The christmas tree?

Penguin :D

Both of my sisters, I'm the photographer ;D

Snapped these to find its right angle lol








Yup, they are my relatives that come from China. They came here to visit us. Tell you something. The left side that guy, he is 30 years old now, the pink colour shirt 1 is his wife, and the other 1 is his grandfather. If follow the position in my family, he has to call me as ' aunty' - 阿姨 :x He has 3 children now, so his sons & daughter, need to call me as ' grandmother ' - 婆婆 Woots! I can't believe that I'm already so OLD already! :x Funny right? xD


Hope they do enjoy their trip here :D They have went back already. Opps :x I miss them.


Yea, I'm the tallest 1 among my sisters. So, automatically I look like the eldest 1, sad :(


With my relatives. You can't find me inside right? I have told you, I'm the photographer ;D

Marvelous right? This is the place that I love the most among all the views there. Seriously, the lights are so colourful. Im so in love with that :D


There are few rows of these colourful light trees.



LOL! Don't you feel that this place is so familiar? Yup, this is the place that Fahrenheit filmed the advertisement for Canon Ixus 210.

You can see the video here :


Remember? It shows at Astro oftenly.

Okays, that's all for today. Next post - Day out at GENTING :)

4 comments:

  1. i love the place too *wink* -here's mine
    http://koizoras.blogspot.com/2010/08/city-of-lights.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there before they put the tickets on. It was really nice... I haven't seen the ad by Fahrenheit.thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post! btw, need to pay to enter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yusz78: lol. The colourful views there are so nice xD
    nana eddy: woww, free of charge! welcome :)
    melmonica: thankss! yup, 1 car for RM10.

    ReplyDelete