INSTAGRAM

Sunday, August 15, 2010

DAY OUT AT SUNWAY PYRAMID

Day out with both of my sisters & cousin :D We got long long time didn't go out together already, since everyone is busy of their business. We decided to go Sunway Pyramid to shop some shoes for the coming wedding dinner. Okays, no more craps, photos will tell you the story :)

p/s: Sorry for the low quality photos. My camera was taken by my cousin, so i have to use my handphone ( C510 ) to capture all these photos :x


Lunch time at XIAN DING WEI. * Strongly recommend this restaurant. The foods are nice & not expensive at all! ;D


'gu lou yok' 咕噜肉
Yummy!!!!!!!


'ru rou fan' 卤肉饭

小菜

My whole set
Cost RM18.90 * If im not wrong LOL!
And add a cup of rose tea~! ;D

Second session: Move time! Yesh, we watched THE LAST AIRBENDER. Interesting storyline. Who havent watch it, you should go and watch it now! xD Cant wait for the second episode to show!


Continue shopping after that. It was really hard to find a suitable high heels at there :x I think 1u got more choices. Okays, at last we still bought 3 pairs of high heels there. * Cause we are lazy to go 1U to find the high heels.

Second sister one


The eldest sister one


This is mine. Nice?


Before we went back, i offered to treat them 'yam cha'. Fine, since they always said that im super miser, so i gonna prove that im not! x) Tea time at Restaurant Wong Kok.

My wonderful sister :)
She always looks younger than me T.T

The eldest sister.
The kind 1 :)

The cousie.
Credit him for fetching us there ;D

My tea.

Waffle with ice-cream.
This is really delicious! Surprise me LOL!

Do they look like couple?


They make my day. Thanks sisters & cousie! :D Hope we can have gathering again after my spm. * Cause i seldom saw my cousin.

Finally i know how to enlarge all these photos! LOL! Noob right? .______. But im still happy because of this little thing ;D

6 comments:

  1. OMG I wan gu lou yuk! miss it much T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you're the first person to say that the last airbender is nice... but i'm going for it anyway!!! XD

    p.s. your cousin looks cute. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna see u wear the shoe!!!~~
    ur cousin is handsome XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. merrinette: yupp!!!! super delicous xD i miss it too :x
    j_fish: really? maybe because i like this kind of storyline. LOL! really? XD
    shumeen: wait la~ sep, i will wear it. i will tell him xDD

    ReplyDelete