INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SHE - MY MAID

She, becomes part of my family when i was still Form1. Yup, she is my 'kakak - maid' that came from Indonesia. My parents hired a maid not because we are rich * NO, this is absolutely NOT! :x

She lived with us 5 years already. She learnt a lot from my parents. She knew how to cook chinese food, she knew when is our chinese festival and more... But she decided to go back to see her son and maybe... She will not come back after that already :x Yea, she went back last Sunday, when i was still in the camp. I took the opportunity to take photo with her before i left my house.

She and me :)

Although sometimes she will get angry, but i will feel uneasy without her beside

Now, i gonna do all the stuffs by myself. Wash clothes, wash plates, wash shoes, prepare my breakfast... Ohhh! Now i only realise she is how important for me :x Kakak! I miss you! Hope you will come back :)

14 comments:

  1. Time to be independent !! Wake up from your sleep !! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kakak eyes are red when taking the picture...so touched :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ronnie: lol! im always that independent 1 lar! xD Yea, goona wake up now x)
    fatty: o.O really? i didnt realise >< i was rushing to get into sinpeng's car that time

    ReplyDelete
  4. both previous maids of mine ran away.. lols =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. merrinette: i dont know her contact ><
    ken: LOL!!! why ran away?

    ReplyDelete
  6. john: where got :X
    kahchuah: >< hope she will come back ehh

    ReplyDelete
  7. miss N: nope. parents say dont want to hire new 1 already since all already mature

    ReplyDelete
  8. its her way of telling u to "grow up grow up lil gal", hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  9. kyle: yup >< arrrghh!!! but im type of lazy 1 xD
    ann: same same :X

    ReplyDelete