INSTAGRAM

Monday, August 2, 2010

SHOPAHOLIC!

What is everyone looking for? Mega sales? Shopping? Well, this is just for those who like to shopping ;D Yeshhhhh! Now is a great time for those shopaholic. I think everyone know mega sales started from 24 july to 16 september 2010 right? * Actually i got this information from my friends. So, what are you waiting for? Let's go and shop around! ;P


I wish to have some new clothes, new shoes, new bags and lots more. But i got no money to fulfil my wishlist :x For me, maybe i can have some window shopping? Nooooooooo :x I hate this! After spm, I think I will get myself a job to earn some money :) One, i can buy a laptop * So, i no need to share the laptop with my sister :x Second, I can have my wishlists and maybe treat myself some nice foods? ;D Well, let's stop dreaming and concentrate on study better .___. SPM is around the corner. 3 MONTHS LEFT! * How sad T_______T


Okays, photos time!

Me likely this style! ;D

Dresses with belt

This is so cute!
Prince coat look like

Jeans coat with mini dress?

High waist short

High waist skirt
* Thumb up! *


I like her shoes & hair :D

Skirt
* She is beautiful *


Bag & one piece dress

High waist skirt & shoes

Accessories & bag

Hair band


How is it? Nice right? xD Goshhh, they all have a pair of long & skinny legs! Wonderful bodyshape * Which i want to have this so much :X Nice girls with nice clothes, of course nice lar! xD All these sources from LOOKBOOK. You can have a look there and get latest fashion at this website! Maybe you would like to view some posts about mega sales/fashion as well, you can visit Swing and Joey * clickable


Just a simple survey to understand my friends :) Which shopping do you prefer? Midvalley, One Utama, Sunway Pyramid, Pavillion, Sungei Wang, Times Square, The Curve, Ikano, The Gardens or others?



Shopaholic fever :x

7 comments:

  1. very nice lahh TT
    me want shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. money money money money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. MidValley or One Utama for me !
    Haven't been to Pavillion yet !

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..chee chee...here i come lor..hehe...i want to to shop too...and many things i want to...shirts shoes pants and manymore..but i will saved money for the year end sales...hahax....u also la..save money....hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  5. monster: me toooo!!!! ;D
    fatty: LOL! more shops xD Not very expensive yet can shop for a long time!
    kah chuah: $$$$$$$$$
    ronnie: LOL! same :) i prefer 1u more. You should go there and take a look
    vincent: lol. yea lar! save money ><

    ReplyDelete