INSTAGRAM

Sunday, November 28, 2010

RANDOM

HELLOOO! :D I'm here to blog again XD Because tomorrow is math paper, so I can relax a bit :X But I hope that my math paper can get A+ of course. Pray hard! Dont make any mistakes! @@


Well, this few days I kept watching cartoon although I still got exam, am I crazy? @@ I think so? LOL! Have to control myself already. By the way, Digimon is really nice! xD I'm chasing the 3rd series. * my favourite * I dont think that this is childish. :D I just do whatever I want to do, that's me :)


3 papers down, BM, BI and SJ. Phewww!!! Finally sj ended! :D But I know this is not the end yet. Still have to study sj when i go college .___. 7 subjects to go!!! And holiday is waving there! :DD But when I remember NS! Goshh, it spoils all my plans @@ Whatever, letter please don't come to me LOL!

Okay! Gonna stop here. Bye bye! :)

3 comments: