INSTAGRAM

Thursday, November 18, 2010

GRADUATION

Tuesday, 16 november 2010 was my secondary school's graduation day. I still remember that when I was standard six, my tears droped like waterfall, I can't stop it at all. But I know, now, I won't cry. Not because I don't love my secondary school life and friends, but I know, we can still meet each other after this :) I believe this is not the end.


Woke up early in the morning to prepare everything. Thanks brother for fetching me to school :D * I said this is the last time, haha! * Caught by prefect because of long nails .__. Fine, last day of school, still wanted to treat me like that. Skipped that.


Ceremony started at 8.30 with principal's speech. Woots! My class teacher, Pn.Cheong wore the cheongsam again! She is so pretty lar! While waiting our turn to receive our sijil, as usual, chit-chat and took photos down there. You can see cameras everywhere :O Okay, our turned to receive our sijil. Damn nervous that time, I dont know why :) Ceremony ended by singing the school song.


Photos time! :DDD Everyone busy took photos with each other. But I was regret that I still have many friends that I didn't take with :(







The album that we gave to Pn.Cheong :D Memorable

Group photos :)

Used addmath formulae to express our feelings :D

My message to teacher, not really long la XD



Friends that sit around me :DDD




We love volleyball

This is 5B



Big family :D

3 words to express my feeling to you all,

I love you, 5B :D

3 comments: