INSTAGRAM

Saturday, November 6, 2010

YVONE'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Another friend's birthday celebration. Well, she is a very clever girl. Good in study. Know piano and guitar too. Someone who always chat with me, knows me well too? HAHA! But zat me all the times ._____.


Actually I planned to ask hui ching go without letting her knows. But at last, she knew it :O Whatever. But still got something that she dont know x) I wanted to try the buffet at depastry chef, but who knows, need to book. Cause fulled already! @@ Well, we can only have our dinner at the cake shop. By the way, we still enjoyed :D


VENUE: DEPASTRY CHEF


the birthday girl, yvone, with her chicken chop

hui ching's dessert, blueberry cake
this is what i ordered, not bad. But i forgot the name already LOL!
Black pepper chicken chop

Another pasta that ordered from w.shya

Chocolate cake


1,2,3...! This is hui ching. She is cute :D


Another 1... Yong xin :)


Yeah, we wanted to show you our expressions lol. This is w.shya :D



She seems surprised to receive her present. We asked her to pose that :D


Yup! That is David Archuleta's fans edition! :DDD She likes it very much!
Kept taking photos :D

Opps! Why so dark huh? TT


Kiss and love :D

Not expensive right? By the way, i used a lot of money this week :X

I hoped she did enjoy the birthday celebration. Statisfy? HEHE! I think I did a great job? :D

Before I go to sleep, last 1, my picture.



Just for fun ._____.

5 comments:

  1. You girls look like you had heaps of fun. Plus the food looks great too :) I'm sure Yvonne had a time of her life. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why wanna act cute at last photo? LOL bila wanna cheng me makan cake? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. alvin: yea, we did have a lot of fun yesterday :D last outing bfore spm :(
    kianfai: Didnt act please == my mouth almost spilt LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. black pepper chicken chop looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol split ? XD ya la is cute, not act =X

    ReplyDelete