INSTAGRAM

Saturday, November 20, 2010

BLOG IS STILL ALIVE

Hey everyone! My blog is still alive :DDD Dont worry, although spm is coming * yea, next TUESDAY! OMG OMG OMG! * but I will still try to manage my blog well. Hope I'm not dissapointing to those who got view my blog yea :)


I have some questions here. Anyone can give me suggestions or ideas please leave me comments, thankss! :)


Anyone knows which college is ( really ) good in MASS COM?
Underline: fees with low/medium cost * I can't affort expensive costs :( *
And major in PR. So, if you got any ideas, please inform me :) I need your help. Thanks people!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck in your SPM!!!
    No ideas about the colleges lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in ur spm too! erm, i think IACT college? if i am not mistaken la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TARC is the best i guess. People say bright students are in tarc..but dont like the facilities there considering their fees are cheap.

    ReplyDelete