INSTAGRAM

Monday, November 15, 2010

END OF MY TUITION LIFE

Soon, I'm going to end my tuition life. Sometimes, students are lazy to go tuition right? Haha, I think this is normal for everyone. Cause tuition is boring and tiring. But some are not! If the teachers got their own methods to cure this, then the atmosphere won't be boring. So the students also will like to listen to what teachers teach.


I like to go to addmath tuition class. Mr.Pang is the addmath teacher. He is really funny all the time. I understand the way he teaches. Last Saturday, he treated all of us ( Form5 students ) a meal at his house. LOL! Thanks teacher! We did enjoy, although sometime we stayed quiet. Haha!



The boys


The girls. Busy watching tv show that time LOL! Yes, you can see KFC there :D


Us

Take 1


Take 2



Take 3



Take 4



With swing :D My silly face .______.

Tomorrow is my secondary school's graduation day. Tons of pictures will be taken. Check it up the next day :)

1 comment:

  1. No one likes tuition, especially you ended your exhausting half day at school, then have to proceed to tuition centre. omg.

    ReplyDelete