INSTAGRAM

Saturday, November 13, 2010

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

Today is our last day of school. Although next tuesday is our graduation day, but form 3 and form 4 classes didn't come to school that day. I miss the chance to take photo with the them :( I dont know when I can meet them again. Probably next year? If I got go back to school.


I still managed to snap some photos with classmates at class. LOL! I think this is normal for students who are going to graduate right? HAHA! Photos time:





This is the big family with our cute class teacher :D Opps! A bit blurr?

Friends :)

LOL! The same expression for every photos :O I dont know how to smile. With teeth :X

With the boys



Us. The girls at same row. Same hobby, like to sleep at class LOL!




My calculator :) It helps me a lot in my exam.

The coming week, graduation day.

The next next week, SPM week start!

1 comment: