INSTAGRAM

Friday, December 17, 2010

HEY I'M BACK!

I'm back!!! :D But actually my last paper will end at 21th of Dec, ekonomi paper :) Overall, i dont think i did my best for spm. Well, it is almost over. So, i just can warn the next badge form5 students, hope you all dont waste your time :)


Alright. What I have to do after all these? Of course is outing!! :D I had received the letter from national service. They informed me that I will be going to perak, bidor at 2 of Jan. So, it means not much holiday left for me after spm end. I wish to enjoy everyday before I go N.S first :D So, friends, date me out ;)


Oh yeah, I had a hair cut last week. Not really short. But very messy still xD I will take some photos when I'm free ;)

1 comment:

  1. Well, don't worry about SPM, soon, when u're in college, SPM wont matter anymore, then when u're working, exam results aint anything anymore.

    Join Exabytes Angel Program now and get RM50 bonus upon sign up.
    http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

    ReplyDelete