INSTAGRAM

Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS EVE

Afternoon fellas! :D Today is CHRISTMAS! How are you going to celebrate it? Party? Or dating with your girlfriends or boyfriends? Well, I know many people are looking forward to this festival, like the decoration things, celebrating, presents exchange and lots more. For me, Christmas is just like a day to reunion with family or friends. It is so warm to celebrate this festival together :D Btw, my family seldom celebrate christmas, so I will only celebrate with my friends.


Okays, let's talk about CHRISTMAS EVE. Yesterday I went 1u again with one of my buddy, woei shya :) I got really long time didn't hang out with her since this year is SPM YEAR. Both of us took the bus at jusco, U86. For your information, we were like having a tour on the way to 1u. Cause it really took lots of time to reach there, almost half and hour? If by your own car, it only takes 15 minutes to reach there. Cool right?


Fine. We had our breakfast & lunch at PADDINGTON. Yesshh! Finally I got to try paddington's food since I always saw my friends putting those delicious dessert's picture at their blog. I really want to try it so much! :D * Because I like to eat desserts so much. Both of us ordered different food so that we can try each other one.


Cappucino ordered by my friend. Looks attractive right?

Chocolate with mashmallow ordered by me :)

My wife :D She looks awesome.

Me.

Her pancake. I'm not sure what's the ingredients there. Green and red apples?

My ordered. This is really delicious! Especially the ice-cream! * yummy!

After that, we just walked around the whole building. We got nothing to buy since we dont have money :( We rather spending our money on food more than shopping LOL! Non-stop walking around until our legs were pain :/ We had iceberg at restaurant wong kok. Of course we had girls talk and photo sessions that time :)



Lychee's favourite





Actually for our dinner, we planed to have stick at chillis. But the line up was really long!!! :O So, we just walked away and have our dinner at chinese restaurant, xian ding wei. Kinda sad cause I really want to eat stick during christmas eve :/ If you got read my blog often, you can see I always eat at this restaurant cause their food are really delicious!


Fish & eggs with tomato sauce :D

Porks

We went back with bus also. We waited at outside for 1 hour+ and finally we saw U86. Goshh! My time wasted for waiting the bus :/ I joined my other friends for bbq until 1a.m only back home. First time celebrated christmas eve like this. I do hope that it will be more fun afterall :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D

2 comments:

  1. quite a nice outing with food.. quite a lot also.. haha.. merry xmas :)

    ReplyDelete