INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WEDDING LUNCH?

Wedding lunch? Well, let me explain why. Because the ' wedding dinner ' was held during lunch time, so I called it as wedding lunch.


Last Sunday, 26 of december, was my cousin's wedding. Woke up 7a.m in the morning to prepare. Reached there by 9something. Quite far wasn't it? We just stayed outside and chit-chat with relatives while they were doing the ceremony cause inside there was very smoky.

My cousin ( the bridegroom ) and the bride. Well I realise nowadays the bride is always small size 1.

cousin with my sister

her children. cute isn't it?

sister & cousie

We went to the restaurant right after the ceremony ended. Pretty fast right? Yea, because the restaurant that they booked was at afternoon. Others book the night session. So they have no choice. We reached the restaurant by 11a.m, I think so? But the lunch started at 1.30pm. So we just walked here and there to take pictures with our relatives until the ceremony started. As I said, the manager there gonna rush and prepare for the next session, so the 'wedding lunch' ended at 2.30pm. Well, the very first time I attended a dinner that ended in 1 hour. Wow :O

Billy and Elaine :)

cousie & sister

cousie and me :) * my blue colour nails :D

The wedding photo album. Seriously, I forgot to look at it :/ Once we walked in, we just found our places and sat down. LOL!

Sign :D

my brother

the bridegroom sang a song for the bride, how sweet :D

My cousin. Member of Ruffnecks. Sound familiar? Top 7 of battleground. Well, he is really good in singing. He is really talented :)

Took photo with the bridegroom. Well, I can tell you I seldom meet my relatives of mummy's side. I do hope that we can meet each other often next time :)

us :)

Let's shout, yammmm sinnnnggg!! :D

Ended. Well, I really lazy to describe all the process. Photos can tell you the story isn't it? :D Tomorrow gonna go ice-skating with my classmates! Can't wait for it. Will blog it when I come back :)

Countdown: 4 days more

No comments:

Post a Comment