INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

YOUTUBE SINGERS

Helloo people!!! :D I know I seldom update my blog this few weeks cause I really can't think of any title that I can write. Everday do the samething. Goes school, online, watches movies, perhaps study too? Well, I hope so - study.


So, today I gonna introduce something nice for you guys. I think many of you got listen to some covers of songs at youtube right? Yea, nowadays I'm addicted to those youtube singers. I really enjoy listening their covers, it is so nice! Wonder how they can sing so well * teach me please X) Some of them really impress me, their singing skills, their own styles, their voice are so good and powerful.


I think you should have a look for these: ahmir, jrice, julia sheer, tyler ward and christina grimmie. You can post their links here too if you want to share some videos that you like :)


If got chance, I want to do a cover also :)

2 comments:

  1. strongly recommend the HelenaMaria 's cover!!

    if you wanna do cover, find me to be a pianist
    (although i dunno any piano skill at all xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, the twins right. xD listen before. damn nice. haha! i find u to sing with me~~ :DDD

    ReplyDelete