INSTAGRAM

Saturday, October 2, 2010

JUST A NORMAL SATURDAY

As I say, today is just a normal Saturday. Woke up 11a.m in the morning. Not really late right? X) This whole week, I just manage to sleep 3hours+ almost for everyday. Because of TRIAL! :( I'm glad that today don't have school, so I can wake up late :D


Cooked korean spicy maggi mee as breakfast. * one of my favourite food Enjoyed my breakfast a lot! Online as usual, check for update. Plurk, twitter, weibo, facebook and allkpop, I check the updates everyday. Continue to chase the drama, Can't buy my love, 公主嫁到. Today is EP 29 already, 3 more episode, END! Can't wait to watch the ending :D


Okays, after all these, I gonna ask myself to face the books again ._____. 2 more weeks to go. After this - trial, 1 more month to go before SPM! Goshhh!!! After trial, I really need to study hard already :X I wonder how is my trial results. o.o


Listening to Jay chou song, 雨下一整晚, feel so peacful now :) Ohya! Before I end this post, I want to show you all something. I found 1 picture from my computer. I remember I save it from weibo, 微博. Let's show you now, pretty sure that you will like it!

Is this a cat? LOL! Before that, I thought this is a dog xD Super duber CUTE right?! OMG! Fall in love with it. xD I wish to have one too :D

13 comments:

  1. Very cute! is it a real cat? gonna watch alpha and omega now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute...wake up late...11.00.heheheh.offday maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kliks: yup, a real cat!
    natasha: LOL! kpop :D i like korean stuffs a lot, espeacially the artists
    omar: weekend got off only what
    kianfai: nooooo!!! is a cat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaaaaaa... a cat??? Looks more like dog nehhh. But really cute. Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. i love that cat!! :D so KEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm watching the Can't Buy My Love too ! But I only watched until 27th, can't wait for the following episodes =D

    By the way, the cat is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee ~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!THis is cat or dog?Damn CUTE larh!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. melmonica: LOL!!! i also not sure :X
    peacemusicbabe: xDDDDD yup! really cute
    celeste: really funny right? xD i think next tue will be end already xD
    weiwei: i also dont know this is cat or dog LOL!
    monster: xDDD maybe gua >< but there write helen cat? o.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. 雨下一整晚 is totally very very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omngomgggg damn cute lahhhh the puppy..ghosh i wan oneTT

    ReplyDelete