INSTAGRAM

Sunday, October 24, 2010

HOBAHN

Do you know what is Hobahn? Yea, it is a korea restaurant. Their food not bad actually, strongly recommend you guys to try it. The only location I know is DPC, Desa Park City. Yesterday, my family and I went there to have our lunch. Mummy asked her friends to come along too. She said she wanted to belanja them makan. But at last, my sister paid for it. As her birthday present oh.



Menu. You should try korea's pork. Expensive but nice lol



You can see this at every korea restaurant.









My eldest and second sister







My family members, and my mumm's friends. Ohya, you can see my cousin there too LOL!

Yours truly. I know my hair is messy :X But it is always like that.



Green tea. Taste different.



My order, kimchi soup + chicken. Taste good!! :D Yummy!!!



All dont want to face camera, busy eating LOL!

Overall RM300 for 12persons. Expensive but food damn nice lar. Thumb up :D

4 comments:

  1. Hey I love korean food but indeed it is expensive. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. rm300 for 12 people is not expensive :P One person less than rm30, I think not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. evelyn: haha! some not really expensive 1. you should try it :)
    hilda: yeaaa!!! worth that price! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the little cousin is so cute now!
    love to take picture and cute post! ❤

    from siaw wei

    ReplyDelete