INSTAGRAM

Saturday, October 9, 2010

DATING WITH MOVIES

Well, I'm still in the exam weeks. Guess how long is it? 4 weeks. Yea, we have been through 3 weeks, now 1 week left, 2 more paper to go ( Account ). 43 days left before SPM, I guess? Fine, skip that. Exam just ruin my mood. :(


Okay! Let's talk something interesting. Although I'm in the exam weeks, but I'm here to tell you, I watched 6 movies in this week. LOL! Ridiculous? You must be curious how come I got time to watch movie right? Well, I watch movie to relax myself. It doesn't means that I don't care about my studies. This is just my way :) I hope you guys also can take it easy, relax yourself, don't be panic :D That's the way to success.



Gonna introduce the movies that I've watched this few days:

The lovely bone:

Plot: “ In 1973, Susie Salmon (Ronan) is raped and murdered by a neighbor, George Harvey (Tucci), a serial killer of young girls and women. She finds herself in Heaven, observing her family as they grieve for her. She also watches her killer who, having covered his tracks successfully, is preparing to murder again. Susie struggles to balance her desire for vengeance on Harvey and her desire to have her family recover from their loss. ”

Rate: 8.8/10

Seriously, I really like this movie. It makes me cry. It's a really sad story that casted by a young and great actress, Saoirse Ronan. Strongly recommend you all to watch this.

Star Trek:

Rate: 8.2/10

A science-fiction movie. Overall not bad. If you like to watch movie like star wars, this may be your choice.

Land of the lost:

Plot: "Will Ferrell stars as has-been scientist Dr. Rick Marshall, sucked into one and spat back through time. Way back. Now, Marshall has no weapons, few skills and questionable smarts to survive in an alternate universe full of marauding dinosaurs and fantastic creatures from beyond our world - a place of spectacular sights and super-scaled comedy known as the Land of the Lost.

Sucked alongside him for the adventure are crack-smart research assistant Holly (Anna Fariel) and a redneck survivalist (Danny McBride) named Will. Chased by T-Rex and stalked by painfully slow reptiles known as Sleestaks, Marshall, Will and Holly must rely on their only ally - a primate called Chaka (Jorma Taccone) to navigate out of the hybrid dimension. Escape from this routine expedition gone awry and they’re heroes. Get stuck, and they’ll be permanent refugees in the Land of the Lost"

Rate: 7.5/10

Not exactly a movie about dinasour. But a comedy that can bring you laugh.

G.I.Joe:

Rate: 8/10

Another action movie. Some people might say nice, but some of them might say not. It is just depends on your choice. I would say nice. Can't wait for the second episode.

Up in the air:

Plot: “ George Clooney plays Ryan Bingham, a 35 year old a career transition counselor at a Denver-based management consulting company, Integrated Strategic Management (ISM). Ryan travels around the country to terminate corporate employees. He does not have a personal life and he numbs himself with sex, booze and drugs. His life on the road comes to a halt when his company downsizes its travel budget. He is required to spend more time at home just as he is on the cusp of a goal he’s worked toward for years: reaching five million frequent flyer miles and just after he’s met the frequent-traveler woman of his dreams. ”

Rate: 7.5/10

A movie that about career. Life is just depends on how you make the decision.

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Asistant:

Rate: 8/10

Another movie about vampires. If you like to watch movies about vampires, try this. I'm waiting for the next episode too.

That's all. I'm still finding some nice & interesting movies to watch. Any suggestion? Just tell me :) I enjoy dating with movies :D

8 comments:

  1. i watched The Vampire's Asistant and Up in the Air before.. kinda not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Lovely Bones when I was in Aussie (early than Msian). It was super awesome. I couldnt love it more!
    Vampire Assistant; something more vampire! unlike Twilight = ="

    ReplyDelete
  3. munn: yeaaa, really not bad XD
    merrinette: really! the lovely bones touched me too. i never saw some story like this before

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt watch any of those movies lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a movie lover too! just watched step up 3d.
    why not eat pray love? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgomg lovely bones damn nice right?hehe u shud read the book.btw the vampire diaries are soo nice.its an awesome drame^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watch GI Joe straight for 3 times in a week..Up in the air was kinda bored..

    Ermm, isn't star trek like stone age movie?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hilda: lol, try to watch, damn nice! :D
    hsin: step up 3! watched it at cinema! freaking nice lar XD eat pray love?
    domokun: yeaa!!! so touched! TT yeaa, i think by this or next year will show the 2nd episode :D
    charles: yea, cause just about career. lol. dont think so?

    ReplyDelete