INSTAGRAM

Saturday, October 16, 2010

LANGUAGES

Chinese, English, Malay... Is really hard for me to get an A for these subjects. Language is not something that you can improve in 1 week. I borned in a chinese family. The first language I learned was cantonese. Yea, I speak cantonese with my family members. We don't speak chinese at home, too awkward LOL!


Im really weak in writing and speaking. I don't have good writing skills, I can't write a good essay like others, I can't speak fluently like others. All just half half. :( I make a lot of grammar mistakes. * I always do .__. I don't know a lot of vocab. I dare not to speak english with others :( You can find many red lines in my essay. LOL!


I really want to improve my english and chinese. Well, for chinese, I can read newspaper like shin chew and china press. At least, I can speak in chinese. But english, I really not dare to do so .___. That's why I try to blog with english although I always make a lot of grammatical and vocab mistakes. I know it, but at least I try. Blogging really help me a lots :) Sometimes, I visit other's blog, I really jealous those who can write a good post. Hehe! I wish to be like them someday.


Is there any website that got good articles? Or blog also can. I want to read more. If you got any suggestion or ways to improve chinese/english's speaking and writing skills, please tell me :) Thanks for your help.

6 comments:

  1. my blog? but i write pretty simple english.. lol.. and i suck at chinese :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to be good in english T.T
    huhu though i love learning languages ;D
    mybe i should try others languages too sometimes~

    ReplyDelete
  3. being good in all languages are hard. D: especially BM, it drives me crazyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my language is not strong too...maybe continue blogging is one of the ways to sharpen writing skills =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ken: LOL! okays! i will visit ur blog often :)
    fakhrur: yeaaa, me too. i wanna learn korean
    emily: language is the most hardest subject :( LOL! yeaa, damn hard to score in bm
    evelyn: yea, it helps me a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry , don't have any suggestion for that topic.. not really into language.. haha

    Entri terbaru->Tutorial Submit Blog / Web ke Google

    ReplyDelete