INSTAGRAM

Saturday, October 23, 2010

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Yesterday was my tuition [ addmath ] teacher's birthday celebration. His actual birthday was last friday, 15 october 2010. We planned to celebrate with him that day, but he went taiwan with his girlfriend * how sweet X) * so we just delay the birthday celebration.


While we were doing addmath, suddenly the light turned off. I was shocked by that too, although I knew the progression already. ' Happy birthday to you, happy birthday... ' We sang the birthday song. Mr.pang blew the candle, and made a wish. He hopes that all of us can get A+ for addmath. LOL! This is hard lar :X But we will try our best :)




Chocolate indulgence from secret recipe. LOL! We hope that he will be rich someday. x)

Yea, this is Mr.pang. He was wondering what pose he wanted to do that time xD He is really good in teaching addmath. Chemistry too I think. I got improve a lot after I joined his tuition centre.




The form5 students :)

At the same time, I think my family members were celebrating my mum's birthday at home. Sorry mum, I can't celebrate with you. But you know I love you right X) Happy birthday mum! I will try not to argue with you often :P And try my best to get good results for SPM. :)



Fruit cake from Kingdo.

My mum :)



Mummy, my eldest sister, and my daddy. The little girl and boy are my cousins. They are so cute right?

Coming post, Hobahn at DPC with family :D

1 comment: