INSTAGRAM

Sunday, September 12, 2010

WEDDING DINNER

Well, as I said, I'll blog about the wedding dinner that I attended last night. Yup, yesterday ( 11th September 2010 ) was my cousin's wedding dinner * girl side at Mahligai Vegetarian Restaurant. This is the very first time that I ate vegetarian during a wedding dinner.


My sisters and I went there ealier to help the cousins arranged all the things. I was in-charged to bring the guests to their seat. Actually that time I was wearing a 3.5 inch high heels, I realised the pain of both of my legs after the wedding dinner :X The dinner started at 8.30 p.m after all the guests arrived.

The restaurant - Mahligai Vegetarian Restaurant



The marriage of Ms. Yang Siew Lily with Mr. Hon Weng Keong





The design of the restaurant



Yup, they are the ' zhu chang'


The bride & the bridegroom


The menu, all these are vegetarian








Actually I missed 1 dish, cause that time I went out to toilet LOL! Overall, quite nice actually. Not bad not bad :D


The gifts that they gave us. Guess what's inside?


Yessss! This is something like a pin? LOL! Actually I also not sure what is it :X Hahahaaa! I know you all will guess that there are chocolates inside. Noooo! Your answer is wrong X)


This is my sister :)


My eldest sister & her boyfriend :D

* Credits him for fetching there and back too


Red wine! But I didn't drink x) Not because I scare mabuk. My face will become super redish if I drink :O


This is me :) Oh yeah, I was holding a DSLR * my sister's boyfriend 1 OMG! I wish to have 1 too.


I like this 1!!! I set it as my facebook's profile picture LOL!


Okay, 1 more. This time didn't cover my face xD Yup, I didn't make up :D


Both of my sisters :D


With my mummy

The same age cousin. Well, both of us look a bit awkward? Nooo, actually both of us also dont know how to smile with teeth :x



The family :D


Here are some of the 'sisters' with the bride


Well, the real wedding day is the coming Saturday. Will capture more photos, I promise :)

7 comments:

  1. wow u look so lady zhi zhi!
    and i went wedding dinner with vegetarian food also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *screams* so hawwwwwttttt~~ and the gift is so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol....red wine..is damn nice to drink..kaka.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. vegan sharks fin...way to go...save the sharks...nice pictures.....the bride is so radiant...congrats to the couple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shumeen: where got :x LOL! at the same day?
    munn: LOL! yeaaa, very unique :D
    mr.potato: I know.
    Apharock: yeaa! vegetarian shark fin LOL! She is so beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete