INSTAGRAM

Monday, September 6, 2010

Hong Kong Drama

Hey guys! If you are a hongkong drama's fan, I think you should know what is the BIG HIT now right? Yeaa, I want to recommend you guys this drama, 公主嫁到, also name as Can't Buy Me love. Err, I know the english name is quite weird :O


Okays, this drama is really funny. I can't stop laughing when I was watching this drama. I finished 10 episode in 1 day, crazy right? LOL! But I always did this during holiday :P But I know this should not happen to a spm student right? :X I feel so guilty cause I can't control myself from watching dramas + online :(


Here are some photos about this drama:




Trust me! Go and watch it! You won't regret for sure :D

For more information, click here.

7 comments:

  1. gees! i want to watch lah. seems nice! :D got MOSES CHAN! AHHHH. but too bad, i'm not even allowed to touch the tv. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm downloading the movie now..haha i will only watch it after i download the last episode..so that i can watch all of it non stop..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw their trailer.. and it is so funny..
    I will watch it..
    Soon~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. joyce: xDDDD yeaaaa!!! he is so funny lor! i like his drama a lot too :D why can't touch tv?
    k: LOL! yea, no need to wait 1 by 1 :X
    lilmejo: yup!! fast fast go watch it xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it looks promising... will check it out.. after SPM though... XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaerragus: xD I watch this before sPM ><
    Sarah: xDD must go and watch it~!!!

    ReplyDelete