INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TRIAL EXAM

Hey peeps! Sorry for dumping my blog again this few days, as I say, I have attended my cousin's actual wedding day last Saturday. When I get all the photos, I will blog about it. So, stay tuned again for my next post ya! ;D


Okays, back to the topic. I will have my form5 trial exam ( chinese paper ) start from tomorrow. So, my blog may be in half-dead situation during this few weeks :X No choice, I have to study for trial, although I know I won't get good results for this time :( But, I'll try to update when I got free time.


Last, I wish all the Form5 friends, all the best for the trial exam. Remember, try your best to write down all the answers, don't let it blank. Today is the mid-autumn festival. How sad, celebrate the festival one day before trial LOL! Anyway, I'm here to wish everyone HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL! :D Enjoy your day with mooncakes.

1 comment: