INSTAGRAM

Sunday, September 5, 2010

HONEYMOON

Noooooooo, don't missunderstand the meaning for ' HONEYMOON ' :P This HONEYMOON is not exactly what you think. Well, what I mean, HONEYMOON is a place to eat desserts. Yea, not that honeymoon which means travel with boyfriend to a sweet place.


My sister paid RM20 and got a list of discount for eating desserts at HONEYMOON. Yesterday, we went there and tried since we got nothing to do. Overall, ok lor xD


on the way to HONEYMOON


My sister was the driver ;P


The menu. We looked for almost 10minutes also don't know what choose, cause there are too many choices :x


Ice Cream Purple R SP


This is my order. W. Chestnuts Soy Beancurds


Six Happiness Sweet Ball. Six different flavour of tongyun inside.


Ball L . Adzuki Bean Sp


Receipt


Got 2 desserts are free because we got the vouchers.


On the way back home.


Simply captured it.

And last, a small photo of mine :)

4 comments:

  1. LOLx... !!!
    I can go wit my bf =D
    But where is it? lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. maxloon120: LOL! is really not bad
    melmonica: u can search from google.
    everlyn: XDD 1u got. u can go there with ur bf~

    ReplyDelete