INSTAGRAM

Friday, September 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRIEND ;D

Well, this post is actually special dedicated to a person. She is a very tall & super thin girl. Yea, everybody also say like that xD We always ask her to eat more and more and more, but no matter how much she ate, she won't gain weight at all .____. Jealous lol xD Alright, she has been same class with me for 4 years, not too long not too short. She is my seatmate for this 2 years too. We chat & gossip a lot at class :D Enjoy all these moment.


Yup, she is munn. I want to wish her a very happy birthday for this year! Sorry friend, I didn't celebrate with you :x I will replace it for you I swear ;D Enjoy your day with your boy. Hope you have a sweet 17. No matter what happen, I will always beside you. Any moments or any problems, just come and find me. I can be your listener :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNN. I heart you, buddy


P/S: I promise I'll make you a cheese cake next time :D




The pretty birthday girl :D

LOL! I stole her photos :x

The couple. Stay sweet yaaaa! :D

She is a special friend of mine :)

4 comments: