INSTAGRAM

Sunday, September 25, 2011

PAVILION DAY

Guys and girls, I'm back again! :D Sorry for not updating my blog for this week. For your information, my 2nd semester started from this Monday. Seriously, I'm still in holiday mood D: Haven't been awaken from that yet. I want to enjoy more! But I know, this is impossible right? This semester might be busier compare to last semester. I got my results for semester one, it was not bad actually. I wanna aim for more, so I have to put more efforts for this semester onwards :D


Headed to Pavilion with Yanni again. Well, before that, we went KLCC's Kinokuniya to grab the magazines that ordered by my aunty. I always have some questions in my mind. Why foreigners like to do reading during their free time? But not Malaysian? Well, I'm one of them too LOL! Don't know why, I don't really like reading, it can make me feel sleepy all the time. Some of the books are quite interesting actually, but expensive D: I do hope that next time when I start to earn money, I will buy all the books that I want to buy and try to make reading as my habit :D


Back to Pavilion again. The main reasons for us to go to Pavilion are because of the celcom bill and Tokyo Street. Although Tokyo Street had already available for few months if I'm not mistaken, but I seldom go there for shopping one, so now only pay a visit to the Tokyo Street. To be frank, I never realize that Pavilion is quite a great place for shopping and chilling with friends or family :D All photos taken by Iphone since I'm really lazy to take out my camera D: I'm finding a strap for my camera so that it'll be more secure and not easily fall from my hand.





Snapped this from Kinokuniya. The view is great right? Do you spot a swimming pool like place at the left hand side (upside)? I wonder is there any place like that at surrounding of KLCC? O:




Do you know what is this? I was being told by Yanni that this is one of the crack collection of nail polish from The Face Shop. It's really fresh for me cause I never see this kind of thing before LOL! Should say that I never know it. You just need to polish it on your nails then it'll automatically crack itself. Cool right? For embellish it, you can try to put the base first then only use this for the pattern.




The heels that attracted me a lot, 2 inch heels perhaps? It's from Clarks and costs about RM200+ I think? Unfortunately, I can't afford to buy it ):




A present from Aunty Queenie :D BIG HUGS FOR HER! :D Guess, what's inside?




It's a purse like case from Coloris :D I desperate to have this for a long time already. Nice right? It's really portable cause you just need to put your hand phone and money inside then you can go out already, maybe tissue too? :D



Tokyo Street from the sixth floor at Pavilion! :D



with my girl, Yanni :D And the square head anime, To-fu! Don't ask my why it being named as To-fu cause even myself also don't know at all LOL!



Saw this at one of the shop, SNSD!!! Hope they're coming for Asia Tour D:



Okay, I really want to find some part time jobs to raise my Iphone and also to buy some personal stuff D: Why is money so hard to earn while all the things are so expensive! Duh, depress. Transport is my main problem to reach college which make me so frustrated recently. I gonna get my license as fast as possible so that I can drive there. God bless me, I still don't know how to go college tomorrow. LOL!

1 comment: