INSTAGRAM

Sunday, October 2, 2011

LIFE

Life is weird. You go from being strangers, to being friends. To being more than friends, to being practically strangers again. #girlposts

Couldn't agree more with this sentence. No matter are friends, lovers or passer-by, it's possible for us to meet each other and start the friendship or relationship. Things never go smooth in our life. We have to conquer all the obstacles to remain the good condition. If you're the winner, congratulation, you can continue the destiny with your loves one. What if you lose the game? Well, possibility that the sentence may be worked. What's more? Life is simple but it's not easy. No pain no gain right?


#weibo



#weibo


I've learned to treat everyone nice no matter how they treat me. If they do not appreciate it, that's their loss. I won't blame anyone anymore, it's my responsibility to make myself feel good. Sometimes, I do believe in karma. (:

I've been addicted to Twitter recently. I love to read the quotes that I've followed. Sometimes, it does really give me inspiration and knowledge to make my life better. Do follow me if you want, eminey626.


Question: I've to choose a topic for my English individual presentation, yet I still haven't decide the topic yet. I need an interesting topic, any ideas? Please leave your comment here, it may help me a lot. Thanks! (:

7 comments:

  1. live life to the fullest. cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said! :) you go girl! haha. :) dont feel bad if they dont treat you the same like how you treated them. it is like we have tried our best and made effort. :)

    and i have never presented before so I don't know what topic is interesting for you. haha. sorry. LOL. perhaps something with Earth? hmmm, cant think anymore. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne: hahaaa, thank you yeaa! (;
    pyee: Yeah, at least I tried my best, cause i don't want to live with regrets. Never mind girl, is okay :D
    wan qi: hahaha!! But I have to do slides some more D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. People come and go, that's life. Its not separation, its a new beginning:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a presentation about friendship? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first picture very cute O~

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete