INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LINE, NAVER

It's been a week I didn't update again? Well, thanks #pyee for reminding me! :D Oh yeah, I've chose 'WEDDING' as my topic for the presentation. Hope I can do well for that, IT'S MY VERY FIRST INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATION! Damn nervous and worry! ): I scare that I can't speak fluently and confidently since my speaking is quite terrible? Oh, pray for it!


I've downloaded a new apps for my baby, Iphone :D Yeah, it's LINE! Actually it's pretty same with the function of WHATAPPS and VIBER too. But LINE has more emoticons that others don't have :D You can save your own QR Code and post it out then you can ask your friends to scan the code to add you as friends in LINE. Cool right? Let's play it! Whoever wants to add me as their friend, please tell me yea (:




LINE :D



Why there are so many pretties out there? Looking at their photos, I feel so envious ): no matter is their skin, proportion or the beauty.

5 comments:

  1. jia you jia you for the presentation! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best in your presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. relax, don't get too nervous. you can do it.
    T.T, I don't have iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has been talking about this app, Im gonna download for my babydroid too!! :D

    ReplyDelete