INSTAGRAM

Saturday, October 22, 2011

THE BOYS

WHATSSUP GUYS! :D I'm here to blog again after a week? Okay, let's proceed to the main topic. Yeah, I'm here to talk about KPOP! For your information, I'm a kpop freak! I AM! I love kpop since Form1. I'm not really a hardcore fan of KPOP as I still listen to other songs as well. HEY, english and chinese songs are nice though! :D From my opinion, you don't really need to understand the lyrics, just listen to the melody and rhythm, don't you think that's so catchy? If you really want to know the meaning of the lyrics, just GOOGLE IT up! It won't really take your time right? So, try to listen to KPOP, actually their music are nice too :D


If you have a twitter account, I bet that you had noticed that SOME GROUPs are being trending recently in twitter right? YESH, IT'S GIRLS GENERATION!!!They have a comeback stage on OCTOBER! :DDD Have you listened to their new song, THE BOYS? If you haven't, CHECK IT OUT NOW! Cause you will be loving it for sure! The song is just too awesome, everything is fantabulous! :DDD Actually the song has 2 versions, one is korea and another one is in english version. But the english version was being blocked, and I don't know why ): For korea version, check it out here.








AWESOME RIGHT?! :D


Don't you think that the song is really catchy? They are going to debut at USA with the english version of THE BOYS, I believe they can do it! GIRLS GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT! :D They did put a lot of efforts and made the debut, they deserve the hit! Sometimes, people just can't see the efforts and keep blaming them just from their views. If you are one of them, don't call yourself as a music lover, cause YOU ARE NOT! Don't be over-bias and make judgement on other people. I love every genres of music, I respect all the artists and singers too. You have no idea how hard they been through. Please be a responsible and mature fan. Reflect yourself before you judge others. (:








They are so pretty :D








The girls :D


SNSD, you make it (; THE BOYS is totally a hit! :D LOVE YOU GIRLS!

2 comments:

  1. i dont like the song but i like the voice of the tomboy in blond

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha!!! Is okay :D Everyone has their taste. Really? haha, she's sunny! :D

    ReplyDelete