INSTAGRAM

Saturday, November 5, 2011

RANDOM

*Cleaning dust* I don't really wish to start my post with this condition again D: But too bad, once again I abandon my blog for 2 weeks. OMG! Please forgive me, I'm not a good owner of my bloggie ): I left it blank for such a long time, feel so sorry for it. Have been busy for assignments for recently, plus I don't really have topics to blog about. Well, I will really try to blog once per week. HEHE!


22/10/2011

Had a simple birthday celebration with my mum at ONE UTAMA. They haven't been there before at all, not even one time O: And that's why, we decided to bring them to have a family dinner at there. As usual, we chose XIAN DING WEI to dine in. Seriously, the restaurant has the best service and chinese food I have tried for so far. Guys, if you haven't try it out, GO AND HAVE A TRY! You will never regret at all :D



With my family members :D My daddy looks cute right?



Guess who is this? She's my sister. YESH! AN ELDER ONE! .___.
But everyone told me she looks like my younger sister. SIGH! I have a mature face I know D:



I wish to have this heel badly!!! Simple and nice!


3/11/2011

Attended my high school gathering at D'FORTUNE that night. Such a long long time didn't meet up with my old friends. They are still so friendly for me :D My class teacher, Pn.Cheong did attend the gathering too!!! She's the cutest teacher I ever seen for seriously. Do you ever hear that teacher will post the results on facebook? YESH, SHE DID IT! She posted our addmath's results at Facebook every time after exam. LOL! This is ridiculous right? Can't deny that she's a modern teacher. Too bad, didn't get to take photos with them ): I didn't bring my camera on that day. AWWW!!! *Slap myself*



The first time that I faced the right direction when comes to picture like this LOL!



The pretty girls :D



I miss high school life badly ): How I wish that I can go back to high school again, fooling around with the buddies, sleeping in the class when teacher are teaching, have lunch with friends at canteen, stay back for gossiping and so on. THE BEST MEMORIES EVER! Now only I realize I love my high school life, never think of it when I was at the age.


Apologize for the late updates. All of these were happened for a period already, but now I only blog about it D:



LAST! Camwhore by myself.



I WANT TO BE SLIM AND HAVE A FAIR SKIN BADLY! ): But, how to make it? Isshh, the pimples can't stop popping on my face D: I HATE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment