INSTAGRAM

Saturday, September 3, 2011

ICE SKATING, I LOVE

Before I start my blog post, I need some opinions and suggestions from you guys. Initially, I will not chase for high tech phones like smart phones. It's considered as unnecessary thing for me. But when I slowly slowly approach to technology, I start to addict to the functions of smart phones D: Sometimes, it's really irresistible, I can't control myself. Well, I intend to buy either Samsung Galaxy 2 or Iphone 4. Can anyone of you differentiate both of them and tell me which one is better? Although I know both are good too. It's really hard for me the make the decision D: *headache*


Okay, back to my title. Went ice skating at Sunway Pyramid with my secondary school classmates last few day :D Such a long time didn't have a chat with them. Everyone is busying with their own business, some are working, some are having college life... Well, what I can say is, the feeling of meeting with old friends is GREAT! Although we got long long time didn't meet up, yet we still can chat with nobody business :D *grimace* You know what, we non-stop chatting with each other until I felt thirsty in eventually LOL! How pro are us right? (x



The cute one, mui hui :D



The guys.




With my buddy, sin peng :D Yesh, I was wearing angry bird tee! (;



Momo, the pretty :D



We love skating! Although I'm not a professional, but I still like to skate. How I wish that I can go there often D: Need to advise some of you who wanna go skating, please be careful, cause I saw many of them injured that day. Tips: Do not skate at middle, cause mostly people will skate at there and maybe will bump with somebody and make you fall down. If can, please wear long pants if you don't know how to skate. Cause it's more easy to get up if fall down. (:



Another gang of guys



Our colorful gloves :D



Pretty like this shirt, it's cute!




White and fair skin they have! Left: Kashin



How silly they are d:



Random, planning where to eat.


Pretties :D



Candid shot! First time wearing slipper to big shopping mall O:



Why I looked so tired? D: But actually I was totally worn-out that day. First time feel like going back home so much LOL!








DONE! BYE! :D Remember to give me some opinions about the phones (;

4 comments:

  1. if i were u, i think i wud choose iphone 4? hahaha! but there was once a time i saw many iphone users in my uni library. T_T yes, almost everyone was tapping on their iphones! lol. :p for quality-wise, i m not sure abt it tho. haha. sorry for unable to advise u lol. anyways, good luck in deciding. :)

    omgggg, i wannaaaaaa iceskate too!!! @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. well iPhone5 is about to launch...you might wanna consider that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent tried ice skating yet cause I fear of falling in the crowd :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. pyee: thanks for your recommendation :D I decided to choose Iphone4 already hehehehehehe! go and try it, it will be fun :D
    anne: haha! I know, but need to wait until next year maybe D:
    hilda: haha! Don't scare, if you scare, then not able to learn at all one :D go and try it :D

    ReplyDelete