INSTAGRAM

Monday, September 12, 2011

DRAMAS AND MOVIES

Hey boys and girls! How are you all? :D Sorry for discarding my blog for one week plus. This whole week I also stay at home and keep watching dramas and movies for all day long. Yet, I still didn't feel any boredom at all during this whole semester break.


Yesh, I got 3 weeks holiday :D
Quite enjoying and at the same time my money keep flying away due the the outing and purchasing of new stuff D: I feel good to go out with bunch of my buddies and bought the goodies that I like. But I feel so badly to myself too cause I wasted a lot of money during this semester break ): What a sad case, I need to work part time job to earn back the money again ): Searching for part time job, any recommend jobs? By the way, I got myself an Iphone 4 today at Pavilion after 1 week searching :D Hmmm, guess what? I don't know how to use it at all, so noob right? I know D: Until now, I'm still exploring my new baby.





Here comes my new baby, Iphone 4! :D


Okay, now I'm going to introduce you guys the dramas and movies that I watched for this 2 weeks. Guess what? I finished 4 dramas and 3 movies in just 2 weeks time. How crazy am I right? Yea, almost everyday I watch dramas until midnight, around 3-4 a.m. and this is the reason why the pimples keep popping out on my face! Urgh, please perish and disappear lar! D: I hate pimples so much! * Well, I guess nobody like pimples right? So, high five! :D *



My Lucky Star 放羊的星星, the drama that I recommended before right? I finished it right after I done my test.
Rate: 9.3/10
Comment: A superb touching dramas. If you will cry while watching dramas, I bet you will cry when you're watching this.



Sunny Happiness 幸福最晴天, a quite true and not fake story. The girl is becoming prettier episode by episode. Watch it, then you'll know why I say so.
Rate: 9/10
Comment: Hhmm, if you like a true story, then this may be your choice (:



My girlfriend is gumiho 我的女友是九尾狐, I bet quite many of you watch this drama already right? Yea, it's very famous last year.
Rate: 9.3/10
Comment: The story is interesting, can't believe that there's a story behind the gumiho.





Well, he is the 2nd main character in this drama. He's No Min Woo. Superb handsome right?! Well, I can't take my eyes off him when he appeared in every episodes LOL!



My princess 我的公主, a new drama for this year. By the way, the ending part maybe will be different than what you think.
Rate: 9/10
Comment: If you like romance story, you'll like this drama too




Miss Ripley, a drama that tell you the story behind a girl that hope to get respects from the others. How I wish that the ending part can be changed D: But too bad, it's not.
Rate: 9.2/10
Comment: The storyline is interesting. I learned a lot from this dramas.




Lee Da Hye, the main character from this drama. I know her from My girl. She's really pretty and attractive.



Insidious, guess that many of you watch it too right? I heard it from my friends. All of them said that this movie is very horror and that's why I chose to watch it. Well, the beginning is quite boring cause I don't know what's going on at all. But, the ending part did surprise me a lot. I didn't expect that his father will died. Overall, not really scary for me.
Rate: 8.7/10
Comment: Well, if you like horror movie, you may watch it, but the horror part will only start from middle part LOL!



Beastly, a story about a guy who looks handsome at beginning, due to some reason, he turns into a beast look. He was given 1 year to find his true love, who love him from the bottom of the heart but not through face, outlook.
Rate: 8.7/10
Comment: Nice storyline which can give lesson to those who has a good looking outlook but don't have a good heart.



The roommate, another horror movie that I watched. Err, some scenes are quite disgusting for me. A story about a girl who fall in love with her roommate. Yesh, lessbian. She did everything that she thought that she was protecting the girl that she likes. Hmm, what I can say is she's the horror one.
Rate: 8.9/10
Comment: Well, maybe you can get an idea that girl is dangerous and scary than guy for sometimes LOL!



Both of them are gorgeous! I like the left hand side one. She's so charming and fashionate! :D


That's all for today. You can try to watch these few dramas and movies if you are free. They are not bad actually. Well, gonna go and bath now. * I know it's not healthy to bath so late, but I used to it D: Will try to change this bad habit * Lastly, Happy Mid Autumn Festival to everyone (; Hope that this festival will not be forgotten and last until forever. To all chinese, we should celebrate it since it's our traditional right? (;

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I think Minka Kelly from The Roommate is pretty, she and co-star Leighton Meester kind of look like twins, no?? =`)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend is a gumiho is a really nice drama. Love the songs! and yes, I am in love with No Min Woo too! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. GTA: Btw, who is leighton meester? LOL!
    Lynette: Yeah! Very interesting storyline :D Ahh!! He's really handsome lar! :D

    ReplyDelete