INSTAGRAM

Friday, September 16, 2011

PRECIOUS MOMENTS

Boom!!! I'm back to blogging again :D Ponder what to blog about recently. Seems like my holiday is going to end soon. Actually it's enough for me already, cause I know if the holiday last longer, then I'll be lazier to go back to college again, right?


Since I came back from National Service, I have never meet my NS friends again, it's like almost half year? Well, there are some of them are studying at the same college with me too. Seriously, I miss them a lot! I just feel that actually NS life is so healthy that I never admit before. People tend to be appreciated when something is gone, am I right?


Had a small gathering with two of my NS friends at Times Square on this Tuesday. Three of us decided to have a karaoke session at Neway since Neway is having student promotion. For your information, students that have bring their student IDs can enjoy 50% off for Happy Hour, 1-6pm. It just costs you RM11 per person, superb worth right? Yeah, just 3 of us went there and sang like nobody business. LOL! And you know what, we were so tired and the very first time I felt like don't wanna sing but chose to chat with my friends. Unbelievable!




A very pretty girl, Kainee :D




The cute one, PW :D



Yours truly, the hideous one. I wonder why every time I smile till so weird D:




Camwhore with my dear and my baby phone :D I got my baby a case in pink color! A very simple one, but it's nice. I will only buy other cases when I got money D:



So this is the outcome from last picture? LOL! Exactly.



The buddies :D The photo is quite blur right? D:




For Iphone users, you might know where's from. It's the effect of Instagram, a photo editor trend for now. I'm still exploring for that. LOL!



Last shot!


Well, what I want to say is, true friends are people who are not around you for a long time yet still can chat with you without awkward at all. This is what true friends are. Although we didn't chat with each other often, but when we met up, we got unstoppable topics to chat with. I love you, girls (; We should have another HUGE gathering for our Bravo members right? Look forward to it (;

6 comments:

  1. wow...nice!!haha..
    wat u said is really true lo ..since i come back frm NS i never meet NS frenz again...n feel so miss them so much..haiz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve: haha! Thanks for the compliment :D Yea ehh, I miss them a lot! I'm pretty sure that if there's a gathering also not able to meet all of them ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was one of the wirawati of NS many years ago too *proud* A great memory and experience :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you know what. I got the exact feeling like you did. Karaoke session over here is like 5-7 hours, and i always ended up with chatting to my friends. Well I only have been to NS for 2 weeks so cant really comment about it. But i would definitely said it's fun but tiring. I lost 5kg after the 2 weeks training. it's crazy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice about this sentence >>> true friends are people who are not around you for a long time yet still can chat with you without awkward at all~~ haha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. careen: hahhaa!!! Yeah yeah!!! It's was my great experience from my life :D
    jamie: Yup! If not many people going then the chatting session may happen. LOL! OMG! Cool man, I only lost 3kg after 3months training D:
    Mr.Lonely: Really? haha! thanks yea! (;

    ReplyDelete