INSTAGRAM

Monday, August 1, 2011

HARRY POTTER

Harry Potter is one of my TOP FAVORITE MOVIE in my movie lists which also included The Lord Of the Ring as well :D I'm addicted into both of these movie's storyline a lot. Don't ask me why, because I like this kind of movie badly :D Harry Potter started showing since I was standard 2, year of 2001. Apparently, from series one until now, it had used 10 years to finish showing all the series.


Harry Potter, this movie had accompanied me since I was young. As a moviegoer of Harry Potter series, I'll miss the movie badly. I'm sure that all the actors will miss it too D: It's really sad to see it ended, but I know everything will come to an end at last. The story impressed me a lot, the revenge, the friendships, the hardships, the loves... I learnt a lot from this movie. I really want to thank the author, J. K. Rowling, for creating such an outstanding novel. You did a really good job (:



The first series: Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone
See the kids, they are so cute and innocent :D




The second series: Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets
It's the story about the snake, do you still remember it?



The third series: Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
More and more story about the Voldemort




The 4th series: Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
I do enjoy in this series a lot, it's really exciting when they are competing with each other



The 5th series: Harry Potter and The Order Of the Phoenix
As what you can see from the wallpaper, the rebellion begins



The 6th series: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Who is the Half Blood Prince? Do you remember? Well, when I got to know that, it's really shocked me a lot.



The 7th series: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1
War begins, lots of people die.. Nobody want to see them sacrifice, but this is their destiny to protect Harry Potter?



The 7th series: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2
The end of the story, do you satisfy with the ending?


Well, I really hope to collect all the 7 series badly. Just feel like watching it all over again and get to know deeply about the whole story. Haha! From what you can see, I'm considered as a huge fan of Harry Potter :D I like the ending. As least, the sacrifices of all the dead and great people are worth. Let's say bye to the movie - Harry Potter, I will miss you (:




If Harry Potter World is existing in our real life, I would like to be in part of it (:

5 comments:

  1. u are the 8th series?
    sudd gt a new pic come out. haha
    you find the harry potter picture vy nice weh.Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad that the HP series is over. T_T
    Hopefully Pottermore will give us some more HP goodness to follow up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm like the only person who's not a fan of HP, I'm weird like that :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. nuttz: LOL! If can, I want to be! HAHA! Dreaming. Btw, those pics I got them from Google one (:
    magdalene blue rose: haha! Me too!
    lauraleia: Yea, is really sad.
    hilda: haha! Is normal, everyone likes different things one what (:

    ReplyDelete