INSTAGRAM

Sunday, July 24, 2011

TIME TO SCREAM!

Helllooo! I'm here again to update my blog since I don't want to make it rusty D: It's just a short update for my college life again :D


Yesshh!! Finally I had finished all my assignments and presentations for THIS SEMESTER! :DDD I know there's nothing for me to exhilarate for, cause I know it's still long way to go. More assignments & presentations are waving at me for coming semester. BUT..! I DON'T CARE! At least, I had completed all for this time, I should have cheer for myself since I really concentrated in all these works :D


Sincerely, I wanna thanks my group mates for all the cooperation. Although we will also faced some problems or argument sometimes, but it did not made us split up because of that. We still managed to complete our works. We might not be the best group, get the highest marks, as long as we tried, I think we're good enough (:


Oh yeah! We had a very unique birthday celebration for one my classmate, Ho Yan on Friday. Do you realise that we like to celebrate each other's birthday at college? Haha! It's fun though! You know what? We bought her 26 tins of HO YAN HOR. Yesh, her name is Ho Yan. HO YAN HOR is kind of herbal drink. Suit her right? LOL! By the way, all of us had a herbal drink party at Mr.Superam class again! *my english tutor*



Have you drink it before?


Tada, this is how its looked like! Ho Yan Ho! :D How creative are us! Hehehe!



Last presentation for this semester, at college hall yesterday! OMG! The hall was freaking cold, and made all of us shivering there! Plus, we were quite nervous that time, COLLEGE HALL what, it's normal for us to worry right? O: By the way, that's not my group.



Here's my group mates for Mass Com assignment. WAIT! I'M NOT IN THE PHOTO! D: * Sob* I sat too far, that's why I was not able to take photos with them. Actually all the photos were captured by Iphone. Not mine of course, it's from the guy with spec one *Left hand side*


With the buddies! :D OMG! I looked weird and hideous la! D:


Kept on taking photos in the hall when others were doing their presentation LOL!




GOSH! 2 GAY LOUS FROM OUR CLASS! HAHA! It's just for fun (: They are normal! LOL!


Gonna prepare and go back to my hometown! BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment