INSTAGRAM

Sunday, July 3, 2011

THE TT NIGHT

YEAH! Finally I had finished the MID-TERM TEST! OH yeahh! This is the reason why I can start to blog again :D Sooo happy, I enjoy blogging when I think of those events and I really want to share them with my friends so much, i mean YOU ALL! As I promised, I will blog about the TT Night from my last post. Here we go! What's TT Night stand for? It is actually an event organised for searching some talented people. TT Night, which is also known as Talent Time Night was held on last Saturday. Sorry for being outdated to update my blog.


Well, thanks Stephany for fetching me to college. We reached there around 5something I think. It was pretty early? Yea, if you're late, then you gonna park the car at outside and walk 10 minutes to reach the college hall. How clever are we! :D I saw everyone were dressing nicely for that night. Ladies and gentlemen were queueing outside the entrance of the college hall. We joint them to go into the college hall. The person-in-charge asked us to sit down and better don't move around. So, we just sat there and waited for the show to begin.


The overall performances were good than what I expected. The participants, DJs, PA systems, stage decoration.. All were better than I thought. Well, I'm not able to capture the videos or pictures for the performances cause the lights were off, it was too dark for me to snap the photos/videos. Sorry guys. What I can say is, if you're a tarc-ian and from year 1 too but didn't join the event that night, then you're really miss a great performance! Never mind, you still can join other coming events like OO night.


By the way, the winners for TT Night were quite fair also, except for the solo part, I do think that the girl, Jewel should be the winner. Well, I think the judges had the reasons why they chose another 1. Fine, that's non of my business also, not under my control. At least I did enjoyed a lot during the performances. Good job, TT's finalists! You guys rocked the stage!



Camwhore in the car :/


She is Stephany, the driver of the day. Do you notice that I keep changing driver? LOL! The main reason is I haven't get my own license yet! Fail right? :/ Well, I don't really have time to go and listen for the undang yet. I wish to finish it as fast as possible too!


Another friend of mine, Yuan Wah


What a cute pose!


Huey Nee. Aww, she is so pretty and cute! Just like a doll! :D




The main emcees for TT Night. They are epic funny! Somehow I realised my college are full of TALENTED PEOPLE! Maybe there are still lots of them are hiding behind! Proud to be a Tarc-ian :D


My classmate, Ken. He was one of the finalist of the TT Night too. Took part in the solo singing category. I was shocked that he can sing well lar! Great job!


:DDD


Was trying hard to capture on the way back home. Fail right?


Outfit of the day, not really formal at all. Yesh, I wore skirt on that day :/ So random. I'm rarely on dress/skirt.


The Talentime Night's ticket. Redeemed the ticket by lining up at the canteen 2 few weeks ago.


Notice the FORMAL WEAR?

I wanna introduce a restaurant which is popular and well-known of seafood noodles. It is located at Segambut area, which is Restaurant Yu Ai. Have you guys try it? Their seafood noodles are incredibly DELICIOUS than the others. The soup taste good, there are a lot of seafood as the ingredients and big bowl! The price for each bowl (small size) is quite expensive, around RM15+, but I think it is worth to try it if you like to seafood or you are a food lover. I tasted it on my birthday means last Sunday. I think it's worth the price la, and I'm addicted to it! :D


My order, Ban Mee + Tomyam's flavour of the seafood noodles. Not bad at all, but it tasted like Asam Laksa but not Tomyam. LOL!


The original taste. Seriously, strongly suggest you to order this! I'm a person who don't really like original taste instead of heavy taste, I only like the original soup that cook by my parents :P But this is really different compare to the others. Thumb up!

4 comments:

  1. U and ur friends look alike, maybe coz of the hair~

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelvin: Ohh? which 1 you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. argghh...i miss yu ai seafood noodle...
    its been some time since i had a bowl of it...yum yum...

    here's my post on it ^^ : http://lmeichil.blogspot.com/2010/12/yu-ai-seafood-noodle-segambut.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your outfit la XD though it's not formal haha

    ReplyDelete