INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ORIENTATION ODYSSEY NIGHT

BOOM! It's the post about ORIENTATION ODYSSEY NIGHT which held on last Saturday night at Tar College's hall. Well, I went there not only to see those lengluis and lengzais, another purpose of going there was to support my dearly friend, JO ANN LEONG! :D She is one of the finalist for OO Night 2011. *Big claps for her*


I think we had prepared almost half day just for attending the event. How ridiculous are us! Four of us, Stephany, Jia Yie, Huey Nee and I went to Pei Yee's house to do some make up. I just did some foundation to cover up the flaws on my face D: Too bad, I don't really have a flawless and fair skin due to not drinking a lot of water and stay up late until midnight also haven't off to bed. GOSH! I don't care, I gonna change these bad habits! I want a FAIR SKIN!!! Fine, I'm crapping again. TEHEE!


Headed to college after we did all the preparation. Thanks Pei Yee's mum for the kindly reception :D Your mum is so sweet lar, just like you! Haha! We weren't able to find a nice place cause we were LATE! But fortunately, the show hadn't start yet! We quickly found a place and sat down, AT THE BACK! D: Aww, soooooooo farrrrrrrr from the stage! Some more, those guys in front us were blocking our eyes sight lar! Apparently, they are too tall! We had no choice though.


The competition started at 6 something if I'm not mistaken. There were few judges which had been invited to judge for their performance, such as Dessiree, Jackson Chua and etc. Sorry for the incomplete information, I didn't get the booklet of the OO Night, so I can't able to blog in really details. Plus, I don't really remember the whole process and all the names LOL! I'm kind of short-term memory one. *Cough*


Just skip to the ending part, cheered for my friend while they were going to announce the winners for Orientation Odyssey Night. You know what? My friend got the 2nd runner up! *SCREAM!!!!!* Awww, she really deserve to get prize la! :D Congratulation to her! You did a great job girl! :DDD Actually she didn't know that we will attend the event since we lied on her that we chose to go Bon Odori instead of going OO Night. She really believed in what we said. What a surprise for her. She was shocked while she saw us after the competition. Able to take some photos with the beauty Jo Ann at last (:


We were actually hungry to the max during that moment. Went back to Kepong, Umami for having our dinner? Or should I call it as supper? D: Back home after we finished our dinner + supper. On the next day, again, four of us headed to One Utama for no reason? Hmmm, actually is because of bringing Huey Nee to walk around at Kepong area since she seldom comes here. Had our breakfast at Xian Ding Wei and snowflake as the dessert in the afternoon. Of course, we had girls talk in all days long :D Enjoy sharing and talking with each other, I really have a great time while spending my free time with them (:


The cutie, Pei Yee :D


Stephany. I love the way she smiles a lot, so sweet!


The OO's girl, Ms. Jo Ann Leong :D



The girls, all look so pretty that night :D


With my secondary school classmates :D






We had nothing to do other than camwhore O:




Started to camwhore!










F5, gues who is this?





With Jo Ann :DDD She looks pretty right!






At the restaurant, Xian Ding Wei







Do you believe that this is the only 2nd time that I eat snowflake? LOL!


If you want to view more photos for Orientation Odyssey Night, you can click these links, King King Tan and Lewis Jay. You can see all the finalists there (:

Last assignment to go for this semester! :D YESHH!!!

3 comments:

  1. orientation night.. my uni used to have it too.. all the newcomers get to be crowned mr. and miss [insert uni name].. haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog with lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, i had my snowflake for the second time recently too! ;) its good to know that i m not only the one who had snowflakes for two times only! :P

    ReplyDelete