INSTAGRAM

Sunday, August 14, 2011

GOODBYE, SEM ONE

HEY PEOPLE! I'm back to blog again! How is everyone? Busy for studying? Working? Or holiday-ing? It's mega sale everywhere, *I heart this from my friends often LOL* do you get your goodies from any shopping malls? I wish I can shop whatever I want IF I got money D: I'm bored of wearing the same shirts to college almost every weeks! Gonna have some changes, so, initially I have to earn some money to fulfill my wish! Any recommend jobs?


Okay, without further ado, I should back to my topic now. Yeah, as what you see, my very first semester had came to an end! Undoubtedly, I miss all my tutors who had taught us for this semester like Mr. Superam, Ms. Kik, Ms. Choy, En. Shafiee and Ms. Rasmuna. They are really keen on teaching. They made the class fulled of laugh, although sometimes there might be angriness toward us *grimaced* yet, I still have to admit that I'm pleasant to have tutors like you all :D Wish that we can still meet each other in some days and say hi (:


Oh yeah, not forget to mention about my classmates! They are really hilarious, bringing lots of fun moments for the whole class. If I say there's no resentment among us, it will be so fake right? No matter how, we still love each other right? (: I LOVE YOU, B5! I really really hope that we can still be in the same class like now :D



Yeah, it's group photo with Ms. Rasmuna, our E-media's lecturer and tutor, and the post, FIVE! :D Yet, there are still some left out here D: We didn't get to capture a really class photo ):



FIVE again! He's our Hubungan Etnik's lecturer and tutor as well (:



We're never tired of posting FIVE LOL! She's our IT's tutor, a very kind one :D Do you notice that the people are getting lesser and lesser? O:


When a semester came to an end, it also means that FINAL is just around the corner!!! YEAH! IT'S VERY SOON!!! Next Wednesday we'll have our very first paper D: Nevertheless, I still HAVEN'T START MY REVISION YET! Holly sh*t, I'm being so reluctant to force myself to bump into the notes D: I ought to have more passionate on studies right? Maybe my perseverance is not that good ): I can't control myself well. It's really a daunting task for me. Yet, I do not wish to get a lousy results due to my lazyness. *Having a dilemma* Anyhow, I will try my best to FORCE myself to study right now. It's time to say goodbye! Thanks for reading my blog, comments are welcome. It can motivate the blogger to blog more often (:


Good luck for those who are going to have exam soon (:

4 comments:

  1. ahar ~~ i'm here to give u motivation xDD
    Every time i read ur blog i can learn lots of vocab. :))Very good xD
    Anyway~~ Fighting!!! all the best to u. I know you can do it !! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ping: same to you too :D
    evelyn: WOOTS! the very first time saw you commented on my blog woh! haha! No lar, I learnt all these from other bloggers one. haha! You also improved a lot what :D Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahhahah i hvnt started my HE lagi@@

    ReplyDelete