INSTAGRAM

Saturday, August 20, 2011

RANDOM

Guess what, I feel like want to blog for a sudden in this midnight while I'm trying to bump myself into IT's revision. Yeah, I have exam on Sunday. Yesh, SUNDAY! Why they want to snatch our happy Sunday D: I don't really feel like studying now, that's why I'm here to blog! :D


Seriously, I got a question in my mind for a long time. To all the bloggers, actually how come you all can blog almost everyday in a week? O: For me, it's really hard to do so. I don't have an interesting life, I don't go out often, I bet you all also don't wanna see that I blog about my life at home right? Anyhow, I will try to blog often if I can when I able to find some topics to blog for.


Oh yea, speak about visitors, actually I don't really mind. But for a blogger, you will hope to see more visitors that enjoy reading your blog right? Frankly speaking, I care for sometimes. Not for the sake of showing off, but do you know that how powerful the comments that mean for a blogger? Well, it will bring you the motivation to blog more and more often. When got praised by someone/anonymous that visited your blog, you will definitely feel so proud and happy right? Look, this is how powerful visitors are. Seriously, I'm pretty envy those blogger that have a lot of visitors. But my main reason for blogging not because of gaining visitors, I just want to share part of my life to my friends/blog readers. That's why I stay blogging as my habit.


Ohhh, seems like I crap a lot just now. Haha! Since I don't know what to blog for, so I will just randomly talk about my thoughts. Recently, I'm chasing a taiwan drama : 放羊的星星 (My Lucky Star). Actually it had already broadcasted in Year 2007. My friends had already told me that it's really a nice drama. Yet, I didn't go and watch also, until shuang xing (Channel 324) is currently showing this drama. Hmm, I know I'm outdated d: So I was distracted by the storyline when I was doing revision last few days. I can't really control myself not to watch it but still I will only continue to finish it after my final D: Can't wait to see the ending actually! :D




The 2 main characters! Yoo Ha Na and Jimmy Lin! Aww, Jimmy Lin is already 37 years old, but he still looks like the same! SO YOUNG!!! :D







Have you guys watch this drama before? If haven't I will suggest you to watch it!!! Strongly recommend although I haven't finish the drama. By the way, one of the OST, 我们的纪念, is SO NICE! What a touching song and drama. It makes me want to tear so much D: Seriously, I will put my emotions when I watch dramas. SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING? GO AND WATCH IT! Trust me, you'll like it (:


Ohh! It's 2.45am now! Gonna back to my revision again! BYE PEEPS! :D

2 comments:

  1. hahahah seriously i blog because i got something to write about x))

    ReplyDelete
  2. not every reader who reads and leave comment. no worry.

    i've watched that drama few years back. very nice drama.

    ReplyDelete