INSTAGRAM

Sunday, August 7, 2011

DURIAN TRIP

BOOM! It's Sunday night again! Awww, too bad, tomorrow morning got class again D: How I wish I'm having sem break now. 2 weeks+ left before I sem break, means that I still got 1 week for me to prepare for my final!!! OH MY GOSH! Truly speaking, I still haven't do any revision and preparation for my final yet D: I'm SUPERB worry for that! Yet, I still got no action for it ): Someone, please slap to wake me up!


Back to the topic, you know what, this morning, I went to my relatives house which located at Kuala Lipis, Pahang for the Durian Trip :D Of course, we go there not only for the durians but also to visit them lar :D Woke up early in the morning, started heading to Pahang at 10a.m. Seriously, I was so sleepy that time. I wish to sleep more but I hope to eat durians more! LOL! So I decided to follow them to gain the new experiences :D



On the way to Kuala Lipis!



Reached the destination. Yet we had to walk 20minutes to reach the farm.





The long bridge that we had to cross. It's quite scary but it's safe. So no worries :D



It's rubber tree! This is the second time for me to enter the forest. The very first time was during National Service.



Both of them are my sisters :D





Captured around while walking to the durian farm





FINALLY, we reached! Yes, we were in the durian farm! :D We can see durian everywhere on the floor. Awww, such a new experience for me!



Spot it? Durians on the tree. We were picking the durians which already dropped from the trees. I was wondering will it drop when I pass by? Who knows, one of it really dropped and I was shocked! Eheemmm, it's better not to discuss about it when you're in the farm D:



Sooooo manyy!!!!



TIME TO EAT DURIANS!!! SO FRESH!! :DDD The 'Mao San' Durian, it's really delicious!



Everyone is busy tasting the durians. We actually had durians as our lunch. Can you imagine that how much we ate? O: Sounds a lot. But it's really A LOT!



The very friendly uncle, my relative :D



Tempting!!! *Drooling*



Yummy :D LOOK, they were enjoying their durians.



Real? NO, she was just acting only.



These were just part of the durians that we ate. Hehee!



The weather is so hot, I tied all my hair up D: Looked so hideous. I changed the effect of the picture quality.



My aunty. Non-stop picking up the durians.





Goshh!! He found so many of them! Sometimes, even though you passed by the places, but you can't even see it! It was all hided in the underbrush. Owh, not forget to mention here, there are more than 100 durian trees in this farm :D



MAO SAN!!! I love you! :D



The fertilisers that he used, it costs around RM150 O: Damn expansive right? But it's worth, all the durians are so delicious :D




Can you see the green worm? LOL! Actually it's quite discussing when you see the way it moved.


Other than durians, we can find mangosteen trees in the farm too :D Too bad, there are not many mangoteen's outcomes for this year D: So we don't have the chance to taste them.



It can't be served, is already rotten!



From what I remembered, it's the ingredient for making tomyam.



Yours truly (:



Hey! I found a love shape durian! :D So cute



After picking up all the durians at the farm, we went back to my relatives house to have a rest. Aunty served us some tong shui :D It's my favorite one, bak go yi mai :D



Doggie, look here please :D Awww, I wanna own this kind of doggie so much! So cute



We brought all the durians back from my relatives farm, such as mao san, D24 and zok giok. He gave all to us without paying at all D: OMG! He is really kind. You know what, the durians that we ate and brought back were more than thousand ringgit already! He loss a lot I think ): I swear, next time when they come here, we must serve them nicely :D Oh yeah, who wanna order durian, please order from him! :D



They gave us more than 3 baskets of durians. All these are A+ Mao San. Let's count, how much is it?


Truly speaking, I had learned a lot from this journey like how to differentiate the types of durians, not very professional but can guess some (: Nevertheless, I still need to thank my relatives for the kindly reception. *Hugss* Yeah, I'm a big durian lover! :D I will never get bored of eating durians one. HEHE!

7 comments:

  1. all the durians look soooo nice >< i wish i was with you that time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know dogs love durians?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera do you use? The photos were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kiki: hahaha!!! me too!
    mr.superam: really? I don't know that O: Hahaa, I'm using LX5, you saw it before one. hehhe! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, what's your relative's contact HP no. & name.
    I am going there in July 2012 & I would like to
    eat durian at your relative's place.

    ReplyDelete