INSTAGRAM

Sunday, June 5, 2011

OUR FIRST OUTING (:

This monday was my very first outing together with new bunch of friends after I went college. New memory created. Due to the tutorial class had been cancel by Ms.Kay, so we planned to go to 1U after lecturer class finished. First, I need to clafiry that we weren't going to play, but to do our assignment. YESHH! Assignment! Sounds funny right? Do assignment at 1U. Hmm.. Yea, that's quite possible too if you need some materials to complete your assignment.


Headed to 1U around 10am because our lecturer class finished quite early. Since they never try Paddington before, I brought them there to taste their pancakes. Oh yeah, If you got view my blog often, you should notice that I always visit Paddington whenever I go 1U! xD Desserts are totally my favourite ever!! :D We ordered 2 to share. BUT who knows, one of our order was totally different from the display from the menu. ARGH! We asked the waiter, he told us that the menu was changed. OMG! We felt like being CHEATED without knowing at all. Well, the taste of the new thing was weird and UNLIKE for us.


After that, we started to do our assignment by going every shops to search for clothes. Yeaa, we were choosing EP3 as our mock presentation. The theme for EP3 is smart casual. So, I decided to capture some pictures to make it real. Seriously, it is really tired to search shop by shop. At last, we chose Kitchen & Forever 21. We had our lunch at Sushi King before we went back.




This is always my choice :D





UNLIKE! The taste is weird.




My new college friends :D They are friendly. Thanks jiayie for being the driver all the time! hehe!


Some pictures for my power point:


















personally like this dress so much! xD






Omg! the shoes design is so nice lar!






Mix & match is nice!






They are so thin!!! ARGH! Jealous :/



Anyway, thanks for being my models! xD For your information, I'm the photographer. That's why you couldn't find me in the photos. Haha! Well, I really wish to change a new camera. Any suggestion?



I've done my electronic media's presentation and report on Thursday. That was my very first presentation for coursework at college. Seriously, not very statisfied with my personaly performance, was quite nervous that time :/ I gonna try myself better and not to scare anymore. Got B for both, luckily didn't fail it (: Thanks my group members for completing their works and cooperating with me.




:D

4 comments:

  1. i walk through 1U everyday.. didnt bother shopping/walking around the mall also.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. chooichee is getting prettier! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss n: thanks girl! :D
    ken: LOL! IF you got MONEY, then that is a nice place to shop around. haha
    clot: HAHA! thank you! you girls too!

    ReplyDelete