INSTAGRAM

Sunday, May 29, 2011

RANDOM : PART TIME LIFE AT GUARDIAN

Well, I have been working for 1 month at Guardian, Ikano ( May ) as a promoter for CLEAR, hair shampoo at every Sunday. Did anyone went there and saw me before? LOL! Today was an end for me to work at there, since I've tons of assignments to do now. I replaced my friend, yong xin for today due to the reason that she needs to go to genting with her family. As a friend, I should let her enjoys her family trip right? So, I made my decision to replace her. How good am I LOL! * Self-praising :/ *


All the staffs there are so nice and easy-to-talk-to. Met few promoters at Guardian like colgate, olay, stay free, scott, sunslik, clean and clear, equal and panaflex. * Did I miss out anyone? * HAHA, we named each other with the brand title. That is easier for us to remember lol. Every time we kept chit-chatting while don't have customers around since the environment there is so boring. Sometimes, we even talk in front of the customers LOL! They are so friendly and funny. Usually, we would have lunch together. They are the only sources that I can pass the time at there :/ Glad to know you all girls! (; We should have gathering next time! (;


Bought 2 bottles of nail polish at SASA after worked today. Simply recommend for those who wanna buy nail polish, you can have AREZIA as your choice. It is a small bottle packaging, only cost you RM3.90 per bottle ( 4.5ml ). You can buy as many colours as you like, since you're not choosing some bigger bottles 1 which cost more than RM10 and make you can't buy few colours that you like. Sometimes, you'll keep buying new colours of nail polish and forget the old 1 at home right? So, don't waste your money. It is better to buy a smaller 1 than a bigger size 1.




Cute packaging right? :D I love the colours.



Have a try for red colour. Urgh, ignore my toes ._. I'm not really good in polishing my nails. I'll try to improve my skills (:

No comments:

Post a Comment