INSTAGRAM

Thursday, May 12, 2011

RAMDOM POST ( COLLEGE + FOOD )

What's the time now? Is 2.30am midnight now! I'm sure that you will ask why you still haven't sleep yet? This is so late already, what are you still here? LOL! I guess so right? Errr, let me explain to you. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M STILL AWAKE HERE. Maybe because I used to late to sleep already? No matter got class or not, I still off to bed around 3am. Maybe you will think that I'm a weirdo. HAHA, but I need to tell you that, I'M! (;


Fine, I gonna blog about some parts of my college life first. Well, I have officially start my college life at TAR COLLEGE now. Errmm, isit a good or bad thing? My answer for you is, BOTH. I can meet a lot of new friends through college life. I like to meet new friends, and communicate with them. I think that's a way to learn more and broad-wide your friend's circle. Actually, I can say that I'm kind of over-friendly type. LOL! I can't wait to know plenty of new friends (: HEHE! So, don't let my action shocked you :P Cause I will keep crapping around. LOL!


But, the point that make me feel so annoying is, I have to go there early in the morning although my class start quite late because I got no transport. When I go back, I have to wait for few hours too. These few days, I just kept calling my friends that can fetch me back earlier to fetch me home. * Sorry for any inconvenient I can't stand to wait at there ALONE ): That's so lonely, seriously. I got nothing to do except online at the Cyber Center. Yess, I admit that I like to online. But not at there. Why? Cause I can't view videos at all. Actually I face PPS most of the time when I online at home. Home sweet home still This is why I choose to stay at home but not to rent a room at there. House is so warm for me :D Oh yeah, another point, the weather is freaking hot nowadays. And we have to walk for a long distance to reach our hall/class. What I mean by LONG DISTANCE, is really long that you can't imagine at all. OMG! It makes me sweat a lot. Urgh, I hate to sweat when I'm going for a class. So uncomfortable.


Well, I think I should stop crapping already. I should blog about my outing for last 2 weeks? LOL! I have no idea why I update it so lately, because I'm too lazy. Hmm, forgive me please. Let's the photos do the talking (:


Received a phone call from Aunty Quennie that asked me whether I wanted to join them for outing or not. Of course I would say yes. So, I waited for few hours but they still hadn't fetch me from home. Well, I chose to watch the wedding of PRINCE WILL WITH KATE rather than sat at there doing nothing. Too bad, I couldn't watch all, they came and fetched me by 6 something. We decided to have dinner at ICHIBAN, Sunway Giza Mall. After dinner, we moved on to next stop, SNOWFLAKE which treated by yanni (: Thanks to her again! :D









I like the little bit sweet taste of the toufu + rice






Onion taste nice while you adding it with some sushi






My order, eggs with chickens on top of the rice. Seriously, there was a lot of rice inside. I couldn't finish it at all :/



Aunty Quennie with Yanni :D



With my kaima (:



I have no idea why I like this photo. LOL! But I like the legs look long xD



Camwhore with her. I like your camera lar, yanni :P



I want to tell you guys, that was my very first time to eat snowflake. I know I'm outdated. I got to know this thing from my friend long time already, but I always don't have the chance to taste it. This time, finally I ate it because of her, a big thanks to MISS YANNI! :D



Not bad not bad.



Treated by her, so kind (:


Oh yeah, I have my first assignment on first day that given by my lecturer this Monday ): I have no idea how to do that actually. TV GAME SHOW as the title. Any ideas for that? We have to write a report for the event that we create. I need help seriously! Give me some opinion/idea for that if you can (: Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. What course are you taking in TAR college? All the best yeah!

    ReplyDelete