INSTAGRAM

Sunday, May 1, 2011

SHOES FESTIVAL

Actually, this post should be done by yesterday. But due to some don't-know-why reasons, which make me feels annoying to the max, ruined my post again. It turned out BLANK when I asked my friend to help me to check some problems. URGHH!! I wasted 2hours to solve the problems but at last it gave me NOTHING?! Fine, I REWRITE!


Well, is kinda late for me to blog about this, shoes festival, which held at PWTC from 7 - 10 of April. Did you went there? I went there with Yanni and Aunty Queenie them. Thanks Aunty Queenie for bringing me out every time. * HUGSSS! *



Carlorino! Their shoes are nice! But expensive for me ):


Chinese tie on the boot

The red colour 1 is attractive! :D


Zebra line? Btw, I like the blue 1.

Do you see that? Yesss, Jimmy Choo was there that time!


A very huge 1? O:



Pretty like this. The design is quite unique




I wonder how to wear the umbrella-design-shoe?



Spot that? RM3000 for order only! OMG...


All the models there are pretty and handsome. They are really tall and skinny. So envy D: She is one of them, pretty like her :D



Aww, when my friend was trying to capture her, she smiled and said hi to her. So friendly!


Headed to Pavilion after that since the shoe festival was fulled of people. I can't really able to take a look on the shoes. Too bad, actually I planned to buy some shoes at there. But I just can't find a suitable 1. After an hour of window shopping, we moved on to 紫竹苑 to have our dinner.


Saw another fashion show at Pavilion


Chatime! Thanks her for treating me :D It was really nice. I have addicted to Chatime now! :P











Birds design on the lamp.


Tuesday is the day for me to go college already. 1 day left ): I don't feel like going now.

2 comments:

  1. very cool event!! Shoes FTW!! =`)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this post is so cool! I'm a shoe fanatic :) Love those shoes!

    Dropping by from Luxury Indulgence. Thks for the 'nang' & I've done the same. Looking fwd to sharing :)

    ReplyDelete