INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I WANT TO SCREAM!

College life is much more suffering than I thought. Seniors keep telling us that you have to enjoy yourself and find its interesting part. Yes, I have to admit that somehow college life is fun. WHY? Because we get to know plenty of new friends at there. All are new faces. Well, friends from Public Relations course are really friendly and easy-talking. We can chat until non-stop, see how talkative we are? xD We can hang out together whenever we have break hours on that day. I haven't try this yet, I think we'll have it soon. I'm looking forward for our outing together! :D


Since there are so many advantages for college life, BUT assignments and presentations are always driving me crazy. I have to squeeze my brain everyday for it, keep thinking the points for my assignments. URGHH!!!! When I first entered to TARC, I started to scare all day long due to the course works. Lecturers ask to present the tutorial answers for every tutorial questions. Marks will be given for that. You know how scary is that?


Well, for people like me, I'm totally lack of confident and -on the spot reaction-. Especially when I've not enough of time to prepare the answer or maybe sometimes I don't really understand the questions. I think I really have to build up my confident, try to speak more and train myself to be good in presentation. This is what PR should do right? I will try to do so. *Scream*



Now, I've 5 assignments to do. Next week gonna hand in the electronic media's assignment already, yet now I still haven't done yet! OMG!!!!!!!! Presentations and dramas are waiting for me ): I need a break, seriously.


College is fun, but yet it is stressful for me too ):




Your sincerely (:


Depressed, I'm not satisfy with my presentation today ):

2 comments:

  1. Its all part of studying commitment, I just finished marking hundreds of assignments and almost died also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! so you are a lecturer? or tutor? XD can you please give me some tips to study/do assignments as well :D

    ReplyDelete