INSTAGRAM

Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Hey guys! I'm trying so hard to find some topics to blog. Why? Cause now my life is boring like hell. Everyday go college and study then back home after that. Nothing special at all. I'm not like the others got events everyday and can blog their joyful life few times a week. Hmm, I promise to blog more, and I wont dissapointed those who view my blog again (: Wish to increase my followers :/


I bet everyone knows today is Father's Day right? Actually we should not only celebrate and love our parents during mother or father's days. We HAVE to love them since we are borned. Parents are the one who brought us here, we need to thank them no matter they treat you bad or good. Thus, treat your parents well start from now, it's not late at all, if not you'll be regret after that.


Today, we went kenny rogers roasters which located at jusco to celebrate father's day. Sister paid for the bill at last, thank you sis! :D Not able to take more photos at there, cause my sister's phone was lack of battery that time ): Somemore, we just kept focus on eating and chatting only. For the food, it is considered not bad at all. RM17 for the set lunch.



The set lunch of mine, original roastered chicken with mushroom flavour. The fruit box, salad and mash-potatoes are included in the set lunch.




Chocolate extreme ice blended which cost RM11.90



Chocolate muffin is included in the set lunch too. You can choose between banana, vanilla and chocolate flavours.


I have decided to buy semi-pro for my new camera. Ohhh noo, I have to pay myself ): ARghh! Gonna earn money again if not I'll be really poor. So, I have to increase my followers to increase my earning! Guys please check out my blog often yea (; Well, my friend had recommended few semi-pros for me, such as GF1 and GF2 from Lumix, Nex 3 and Nex 5 from Sony and G12 from Canon. Which 1 is better? I need a camera which is not expensive, affordable for me ( around 800-1300 bucks ), good quality, anti-shaking and easy to use all the functions cause I'm noob in this kind of things. Please give me your opinions, it can help me a lot! Thanks (:


Here are some photos for the semi-pro :












5 comments:

  1. The food looks amazingly delicious :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! AND IT'S LUMIX! I like their semi-pro cam! especially GF2! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wan GF-2! but really expensive haih.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using the LX5 now. It's very good, and much more affordable compared to Sony NEX or the GF2. But then, you can't change lenses with the LX5, so it can be a bad thing (can't change diff lens) or a good thing (no need to waste money buying diff lens). For me, it's a good thing, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. klaraparis: HAHA, YEA, is really not bad :D should have a try
    sa y & wanshan: LOL! How much it cost?
    Lauraleia: Thanks for giving me your comment, it is meaningful for me! :DDD and i have decided to buy LX5! Hope I won't make the wrong decision :D

    ReplyDelete