INSTAGRAM

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A SIMPLE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WITH H.C & H.S

I NEED MONEY!!! Seriously, once I went college, the first few weeks I still managed to save some money. THAT IS NO MORE AFTER THAT!!! Why? Because I keep going out with my friends, and non-stop eating :/ I should have try to limit myself already. Bankrup-ing now ):


There's something which is really make me pissed off! My sister's laptop spoiled when I really need a laptop to do my assignment. System turned down, OMG! It will switch off automatically without you knowing. Try to imagine, when you are playing or chatting with your friends, then your computer suddenly shut down. You can understand how I feel right? Urghh! Now, I have to use desktop to do my assignment, that's so inconvenience. I NEED MY OWN LAPTOP!!!


Well, back to my topic. Yesterday went out with my buddies to MOMO PARADISE for Hai shan & Hui ching's birthday celebration without telling them. Surprise? Well, I think they had knew it. LOL! So, let's the photos tell you the story, that's easier. Nothing much, EAT & CHAT!




The pretties, woei shya & xin ying




With yong xin :D Yess! I'm trying to smile with TEETH! Well, I know my teeth are not really nice, but I hope to smile with teeth, more friendly. But not fake!




xin ying with the birthday girl, hai shan




Another birthday girl, Hui Ching ( white T-shirt ) & pui mun




Did you notice any changes?






Smile! :D






OMG! Bright smile? Quite scary. LOL!




Playing with someone's iphone, front camera






Yes, again is me.





lovely right? :D








O.O where is my eyes.





we only able to buy a small cake for them, too bad ): But do hope that both of you like it!





We asked them to take the candle out with their mouth. They tried so hard cause the rule is without using their hands.




the only 1 group photo (:





Done my post! Gonna rush for my mass com's assignment again! Monday is the deadline already, and I still havent done yet! WTH! Thanks for viewing anyways :D Will try to update often!

No comments:

Post a Comment